Chapter 2- Looking for Past Memories

Heart Miles Away...

(A/N: Anything that is in italic is in chinese.)

The Next Day Somewhere In China

A man wakes up from his slumber while the female in bed with him still deep in her slumber. He gets a few clothes from his walk in closet an change inside there while looking at the mirror. The woman outside of the closet stir from her slumber and wakes up to see no one beside her. She slowly sits up seaches for clothes to wear.  She sees a oversize shirt on the floor picks it up and wears it. She search in the bathroom first and sees no one. Then she goes into the closet slowly to check if her lover was there.

Once opening the closet door she sees her lover preparing to go to work. Wearing casual clothes while flaunting his good looks.She back hugs him with a smile plaster on her face. He feels a hand slid though his arm, onto his stomach.He smiles when his lover hugs him from behind.

"Do you have to go to work Seung Chan," she ask pleading him to stay at home.

'Yes, I have to," Seung Chan said.

He turns around and wraps his arm around her waist. While she lets go of her back hug and wraps her arm around around his neck.

"Why does it seem you work seven days a week," she pouted he chuckled seeing her pout.

"But the management needs me to manage an actress today. I have no choice just remember not to stay up late,"he said.

"You always say that but you just want to work extra," she started to whine.

"Aww... your so cute,"he reached to pinch her cheeks.

"Stop it Seung Chan or you have to sleep on the couch tonight," threatening him.

"Come on Fei come back here," he said while he chased after her.

He close the door and chases after her. She still is only wearing the oversize shirt showing her bare legs. Seung Chan catches her kisses her cheek.

Seung Chan POV

I kiss her cheek noticing her blush I give her a hug. I soon face her showing my innocent eyes of mine that always soften her. I look at her no make up face admiring her facial features. I soon started to kiss her not minding that she didn't brush her teeth. She pulled away from her I tried to kiss her again but she cover her hand to stop me from kissing. She ran into the bathroom to brush her teeth. I already brush my teeth I decide to cook breakfast for Fei.

I take out a pan and the ingredients to make pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon to eat. I soon finish and take out two plates from the cabin and place the food on the plate. I see Fei walked out still wearing the same thing. I put the two plates on the table and started eating my meal as well as Fei. I see her reaction and it showed a smile indicated that I cooked well. Fei is an amazing chef working at a nice restaurant that doesn't really pay much as I expect for a regular chef.

"Hey Fei," I said.

She looks up at me getting her full attention.

"Don't you have any work today," I said in korean.

"No I don't  go to work today since its a weekday," she spoke back to me in korean.

Fei and I know how to speak korean as well so we sometimes go back and forth with the languages. I don't know how I know how to speak korean but I seem to be korean since I didn't understand korean when I woke up from my coma state. Oh, forgot to tell you this but Fei found me at a beach unconscious one day. She brought me to a hospital I woke up three months later. I couldn't remember anything I just remember seeing N Seoul Tower that was it. 

An Hour Later

Right now I'm at my management since the CEO called me in for something. The management said I didn't need to work today since someone else was able to cover for me. I just needed to meet the CEO for something they didn't tell me. I knocked into his office. I walked in one he called me.

I sit down and we start talking. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The CEO said that Kwon Entertainment wanted me to work as a P.A (Personal Assistant) for a female producer. I was reluctant to since my life was in China right now nowhere else.I said to the CEO I would think about it. I was finally in my car I cried for some reason. I felt my heart beating fast as if I wanted to come back to something. I hit my chest a couple times trying to calm my heart down. I hold onto my head as I felt a headache but it wasn't like any headache.

Flashback

"I wish we were always like this," I said while giving her a back hug.

"I wish I could to Wook oppa," said the female figure that was embraced by my back hug.

"Hey lets go to Namsam tower there to keep our love forever," I suggested.

"Arasso but we need to get a lock and right our names on it," The female suggested.

"Ok lets go now," I said with a smile on my face.

End of Flashback

I ask myself what was that. Was the woman my past lover or were we just started to date I ask my self.

-----------------------------

The Same Time In Korea

Yuri was stressed out these day since there will be multiple recording since most of her company artist were going to comeback next month or two more months. She left out a sigh and open the last drawer. Taking out a picture of her and Chang Wook when they went to Namsam Tower to lock there love forever.

She stares at the picture and leans back in her chair kissing Chang Wook face. The picture showed Yuri kissing Chang Wook cheek while he was taking a picture.

"I miss you Wook Oppa," she says.

Then she put the picture back in the last drawer with all her htings with Chang Wook and locks it to go back to work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter was just showing Seung Chan this time.You did see my character update yesterday right?Its important for you to look closely at the character update since it will give you some evidence about the people relating to the main characters. Updated today on 9/29/2015