Chapter 3- Come Back

Heart Miles Away...

Seung Chan was driving his car home. He looked at his watch it was 10AM now since he lett from the agency to go home. Fei would probably still be at home since she didn't have any work today. Well for Seung Chan he would go rushing into his house and ask her to move to Korea with him.

-------------------

Few Days Later...

Yuri's POV 

My dad told me a few days ago i have to pick up Minho from the airport since he will arive from Australia to South Korea. I was waiting for Minho's flight to arrive which would be in a couple a minutes. I got tired of standing so I decided to sit down a bit to wait for Minho's flight to arrive. Often Minho would cover my eyes with hand whenever we met.  I don't know why but I felt a little uncomfortable when he is with me instead I feel scared and insecured.

I feel a pair of hands over my eyes but it doesn't feel like Minho's hands. It just felt different so warm and comfortable.

"Who is it?" asked the man whispering into my ear sending shiver down to my spine.

Where did I felt this pair of hands before? Where did I hear those words before? Could it be..

I hesistate to turn around to face the person. I turn around to see Chang Wook the man that I once known as a dead man now.

"C..Chang W...W..Wook," I stuttered a bit my mind and body was not communicating with me.

I hug him without a hesistation while the man forze in his spot. I backed away letting go of him and to face him. 

"But who are you?" he asked.

Seung Chan POV

I thought it was Fei waiting for me after I went to the restroom. I came back to Korea with Fei she also had a job offer in Korea so we both go for the job and to recover memory of my past. I thought it was Fei but it was a different woman she was a bit taller then Fei smaller eyes then Fei had a different aura then her. I was about to say I'm sorry to the woman but she said Chang Wook.

Why do I fell like I heard it before? Why did I let her hug me without stopping her? Could she have something to do with my past?

She let go of me and hear was my chance to say sorry.

"Sorry, wrong person," I smiled abit then left awkwardly.

I did not turn around instead I just walked without looking back. I search for Fei afterwards. I felt my heart beat fast without myself knowing that I did.I found Fei in the giftshop buying something but it was already wrapped and put in the bag. I waited for my golden oppurtunity to back hug when I have the chance. I hid behind the bush and once she pass me with her luggage holding in the other hand I back hug her.

She was surprised for a bit but she smiled realizing who back hug her. I saw her cute pout telling me stop with this sweetness.

"Lets Go babe," I said taking her hand and leaving the airport. I looked back and see the girl that I thought was Fei hugging a man that was younger then me. i felt like a knife stab my heart i shrug it off and face Fei once again exiting the airport with a luggage in my free hand. Fei brought a flat a year ago before she met me. Her old roommate just moved out of the flat and her old roommate gave the flat back to her.

We soon arrive at her old flat she told me her old roommate save enough money to buy this flat. The apartment looked new and very organized as if the flat was built months ago.

10632644_1568166580132115_57742765175240

Minho's POV

Right now I was drinking my coffee in the coffee shop in the airport. I just landed here three minutes ago and saw Yuri there looking shock. My energy boosted once I saw her. Ever since Chang Wook is gone I have a chance to date her, he was the distraction that I couldn't date Yuri for many years. I'm going to use this chance in a lifetime to make her mine.

Do I feel happy Chang Wook is gone? Most defintely since nothing could stand in my way.

Do I feel sad about his death? Not really when he took what was mine from the beginning and now I have a good chance.

tumblr_inline_npm1347hHE1tnyfv1_500.gif

I zoned out a bit then smiled like a idiot without myself knowing.I snapped back out of my thought when Yuri waved her hand in front of me.I looked into her eyes again such beautiful eyes and a charming smile.

"What were you thinking," she asked.

"Nothing just jet lag," I assured her with a smile.

She smiled back but it seemed awkward like she was talking to a stranger. I know that since I was in high school with her she smiled brightly showing her teeth in front of me.Her smiled to me was a very awkard smile the one were people think she would just be polite. I frowned a bit but I will be staying in Korea for a long time... permantly. My dad who I hate the most in the world said I was going to stay in Korea for a partnership with a company.

Well time for me to black mail the company like I always do when my dad need me to blackmail company to get a deal. I just hope that my dad is able to set up a arrange marriage with Yuri.

Yuri's POV

I dropped off Minho at his father company in Korea like he told me to. Once I speed off out of his sight ther Minho I used to know was kind and gentle. But things change in high school after a summer vacation he started to ask me out to date. I politely rejected him but every month he would do that. Things went to normal in college when I met Chang Wook the only difference is that Minho started to take care of his father company and acted like a jerk in front of Chang Wook whenever I 'm gone. 

I went back to my work a recording session and to interview my new P.A (Personal Assistant) who  they already sign to this job but my brother suggested that I interview him. I had a recording session with Girls Generation and Shinee for there remake album.

I made my way to the recording studio where I was greeted by Girls Generation and there manager.We immdeiately went inside to start the recording for there 5th album. Right now we were halfway finished with the recording session for two hours now. I called it a day ushering them to go home now since they needed a break before going to there scheduled.

Picking up the music sheets and papers back into my office to fix for the next recording for Girls Generation. I decided to head downstairs where there is a small coffee shop to drink my coffee. While walking down to the lobby I saw many of the female workers there were looking at something in awe. I followed there eye direction landing on one man only grabbing attention from everyone in the lobby.

img_0277.jpg?w=240

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Just updated my chapter. Hope you guys enjoy becuase so far I'm loving it. More ideas are flowing into my head can't stop it.I try my best to update so that you could read the next chapter. Since I just went back to school and there is lots of school work that i'm not really able to write my ideas on my story.