Chapter 5-Over the course of Time

Heart Miles Away...

Eunjung's POV

I woke up to see a blurry, male silhouette. I couldn't really tell who it was as I tried to blink to clear my vision. When I rubbed my eyes, I was greeted by a doctor that looked like he was in his late twenties but was quite young.

 

0413ae4f01dd4ba967f32b614cfc7190.jpg

He looked like he just saw a ghost but tried to keep a straight face, while checking up on me.

"Oh, you are awake," he said while checking everything.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You are at the hospital because you fainted because of food poison.' he said.

"Could I go now?" I asked because I don't really like hospitals.

"We need to finish putting IV fluids then you could go." he stated looking at the chart.

"Dr.Lee is it?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I was wondering if you saw someone about close to six foot and has broad shoulder around his late twenties with a female that had tan skin." I asked.

"Your friend came and is waiting outside,,,, with a man," he said and seem to pause abit when he was about to say a man.

He soon let  them in but his expression turn dark once again as he met eyes with Park Seung Chan as they pass by. I find that quite weird just the way he looks at Seung Chan gives off a weird feeling. Could it have any relation to the previous life Seung Chan had. No way. Stop thinking about that Eunjung stop starting some nonsense. Thinking about it is weird as is it. Fei kept scolding me while Seung Chan tried to calm down the raging Fei that was exploding.

_______________

 

Somewhere in a bar in a Gangnam...

Many people were dancing while the DJ was constantly changing the songs. While some were grinding with each other, a few of them were passed out from drinking too much. But there was one person in particular that had already drank two bottles of soju, she was sober and could hold her liquor quite well. A man approached her trying to bring her to a hotel. He had watched her from afar for quite some time. When he finally realized she was alone and no one was going to go to her. He took a shot from his drink and then proceeded to go to her. He was checking her out from head to toe finding her attractive.

"Hey," the man said who was in a casual suit style.

"Uhm.. hi," Yuri said as she pushed her hair back without looking at the man.

"Well my name is Junsu but people call me Jun.k," he said and then he asked the bartender for whiskey.

Yuri finally decided to face him and they started talking for a bit. As both of them started to drink more and more as the night turned darker, people in the club started to disappear more. Jun.K finally decided to move on to his plan when she was at the point of passing out.

"Yuri do you want to go...and have fun?" he asked.

687474703a2f2f32342e6d656469612e74756d62

"I t-t hink I-I should go.. home," she said as her eyelids were getting heavier.

With a smirk on his face he pulled her close to him and was about to kiss her..

PAK

He felt a fist land on his left cheek making him stumble back a bit, falling on the floor. Only catching a few people's attention in the club. He finally wiped off the blood that was dripping out of his mouth. He stood up and when he was about to punch the guy back, he stopped when he realized who it was.

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HER!" Il Woo said with bloodshot eyes.

Jun.K flinched thinking he was going to punch him again and escaped the scene. Il Woo picked up his sister and walked out of the bar with two of his men behind him. He told one of them to open the door to go outside and headed inside his car. Carefully placing her on the seat while he told his men to go to Yuri's place. He could only sigh as he looked at his sister's face. 

"Yuri when are you going to be yourself again." Il Woo thought.

He told his men to leave. Disappearing into the night as the car slowly disappeared from Minho's sight. Minho was furious once he found out what Jun.k did too his 'girl' (his illusion). He was furious about what one of his men did. He told Jonghyun and Onew to find Jun.k and beat him until he's dead. He walked away and hopped into his car.

_______________

 Seung Chan had just arrived home with his girlfriend who looked really exhausted. Instead of walking into the bathroom to take a shower, he lifted her up bridal style.

"YAH! Put me down!!" she shouted hitting his chest.

He was not affected by it and only chuckled at her cute reactions. He put her on the bed and hovered on top of her making her freeze in her spot. Seung Chan slowly leaned in and Fei slowly closed her eyes. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

"Yah why are you laughing,"  yelled Fei.

"You should see the look on your face," He said still laughing.

He ran into the bathroom before she could say anything. Fei could only sigh as she thought about  how he could leave her one day. She shook off the feeling and took out the clothes for her to change into later after she took a shower. Since her clothes got stuck in the drawer she yanked it out with all her force and something fell out of the drawer. She slowly picked it up and saw Seung Chan's initials on the small handbook. 

She saw something she shouldn't have seen.

"2015.05.23

Today I had a really weird flashback. There was a woman, I was sitting in the car with her. We were in each other's embraces and about to head to Namsam Tower to lock our love I suppose. I have to go to Namsam Tower without Fei knowing or else she'll start feeling insecure."

Fei started to feel insecure and once she heard the bathroom door open she immediately put the book away where it belongs.

---------

A/N: Hey guys, I'm really sorry if I updated too late and you guys waited too long. I been really busy with school and trying my best to write since there is only one author which is me. I started to stop writing since I lost my mood to write but I will write for all my readers who really want to see the next update.  I'm hoping to get more subscribers and more people to upvote so that I could continue writing this fanfiction. If you want to ask me any question be free to tell me since I don't want to look like a fool. but anyways hope you guys comment, subscribe (for people that just read my fanfiction but dont subscribe) and upvote. 

Also did you hear Call you bae by Jimin Ft. Xiumin of Exo