Chapter 1- Work

Heart Miles Away...

One Year Later..

Yuri's POV

                                   Here I am at work composing a new debuting song for a new girl group "Flower Power". The entertainment company is at its peak right now since the latest group known as EXO sold one million copies.(A/N: I know that EXO is under SM but lets pretend that all the SM artist are under Kwon Entertainment and all the former members are still with them.) I have became the top female producer at the age of 28 in Kwon Entertainment making girl/boy groups have a hit single or album. Most of the time my brother(Kwon Il Woo) would have producers work on the other songs for the idol while I work on there title song. I know it sound like my brother is being unfair but actually most of the time I don't really work on the title track. 

                           Here I am in the studio waiting for Girls Generation to appear to record for the recording for there 5th album. I work on other songs while they are still not here yet must be traffic right now. My brother comes in wondering why I was here looking at me confuse. Its rare to see him he's often in his office or with his caring girlfriend Jessica. Did I tell you he is the vice president of the entertainment while his girlfriend is working in a fashion company.

My brother met Jessica through me Jessica is my best friend since high school. I came to notice she had a crush on Il Woo oppa and he also had a crush on her.I set them up one day thinking we were going to hang out together but I left them to study for my test and there feelings for each develop and begin dating now look at them he wants to pop the question to her but he is unsure.

My brother walks in as if he was passing by, but actually he came to check up on me. How many times am I going to say that I'm fine?

"What are you doing here Yuri," he put his hands on his hip.

"Well waiting for Girls Generation to come and record for there upcoming album," I shot back him sounding a little annoyed.

"Well didn't the manager tell you they can't make it," He raised his eyebrowns.

"What?" I asked.

"Looki at your text messages," he motion with his hand to check my handphone.

I check my handphone and realize that there manager sent me a text message saying that "Girls Generation can't make it since there is traffic and have to reschedule do to there fatigueness." I read the message throwing my phone on the chair next to me.

"If they are really tired tell me in person instead," I said rubbing my forehead.

"Yuri go home its 9PM already," my brother told me.

"No, I'm fine I will just finsih this song up and I will leave," I said trying to focus.

Il Woo Pov's

What am I going to do with her? She needs to really have someone assist her on this what am I going to do? I sit right next to her in a empty chair. I face her trying to knock some sense into her head.

"Yuri I appreciated that you are work hard, but please go home and rest. I will not have to see you slave yourself the next morning. It's not good for yourself,"I said grabbing the mouse key away from her and turning off the computer.

"Hey,"she yelled.

"Go home time for you to go to sleep. That's an order from you boss," I stated the fact pointing the obvious that I'm her boss.

"Fine I will go home but you better drive me home," She pointed at me.

She packed her stuff as I waited for her to finish up packing and turning off the lights. It was just me and her while everyone else had already left. We walked down to the parking garage and I wondered why there was no car here. I asked here and she said that she arrived to work throught out dad's car. He rarely drives her to work but it must be really serious. Since he drove her to work. We both went inside the car I drove her to her apartment and waited until her figure disappeared into the building. I drove my car to my apartment which I share with Jessica. I looked at my watch and it showed 10PM.

I should have not stay up this late or else Jessica will get worried. I walked into our apartment tippy toeing into our bedroom making sure I don't make a sound. All a sudden the lights turn on and I looked at the person who was staring at me with worries.Jessica walked slowly to me with anger and worries in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I came home this late babe," pleading for apology.

"Don't babe me, you pabo do you know how worry I'm," She said taking my briefcase and hitting me with it a couple of time.

"I'm sorry," I apologized and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I saw that she was looking at me with guilt.

"Fine apology accept but for your punishment you have to sleep on the couch tonight," She stated and walked into our bedroom slamming it hard.

It made me flinch when she slam the door. This is what I get for trying to plan my special event with her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How do you like this first chapter? Is it good I'm starting a new story hope you like it.