Prologue

Heart Miles Away...

Yuri's POV

My boyfriend Chang Wook and I are living together for two years now. I first met him in.... a very weird way. I have a job, a boyfriend,  family, friends, and a career. Life for me was the best so far.My boyfriend and I just had a fight last night, he packed his own clothes and left the next day since he needed to go to China for a visit to meet his best friend's wife. You probably wondering why, well his best friend was a cop that died while trying to arrest the gang's leader that was in charge of a drug operation. 

His best friend died in the operation leaving his wife and only child without a father and a husband. Ji Chang Wook is thoughtful and caring but after his friend died he wasn't himself anymore. Ji Chang Wook became cold and unopen about his mind. I started to worry about him more he often lock himself up in his office trying to solve cases and find out who killed his best friend. He was there witnessing his friend died in front of him he never told me what happen.

Now, he got better still cold and unopen about his mind keeping things from me. He goes home to hug me when he is drunk he would often cry alot. This was our biggest fight yet he left with a note saying "I'm sorry about last night, after I come back I promise to take you out on a date"-Your lover Wook oppa.

He left just like that the flight must have left about an hour ago now since right now is 7AM. I woke up to see no one beside me on bed. Yet I had a feeling could it be... no Wook oppa is ok.

I lazily go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Looking at the mirror I looked like a mess I fix myself and look better. I walked out into the living room the tv to watch the news. I went into the kitchen to cook myself oatmeal I still was able to see the TV since the kitchen was connected to the living room. 

The news was same old until I notice breaking news. I brought my oatmeal with me to the couch and watched the breaking news. The femal anchor had just started. 

"Breaking New Korean airline 124 was last communicated at 6:43 AM. Since then authority had been trying to contact the airline. It was suppose to head to Hong Kong but was hijacked by two man. Authority stated that the two man were half korean and americans working fired by A company.Authority suspect that the two man were frustrated and wanted to commit suicide. We will bring you more news as more updates come," the femal anchor said.

I dropped my bowl of oatmeal that airplane is the same as the one Wook oppa went on. I immediately rush into his office looking thorugh his drawers to see if there were any information his airplane he was boarding. I found a paper on the airplane he boarded on and my heart felt like it broke into a thousands pieces. The telehone ring loud enough for me to here. I picked it up without a second thought.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello is this the guardian of Ji Chang Wook," said the man.

"Y-Yes," I answered hoping nothing bad happens.

"Korean Air came to inform you that Ji Chang Wook was one of the passengers that boarded on Korean Airline 124... We are sorry to say this but the passenger has dissapeared," he stated.

I dropped the phone and I felt my knees weakening the moment he said Wook oppa was gone.I had my knees up to my chest crying hard after I heard that. Ji Chang Wook is still here with me I won't give up on you yet. Until I found your body I won't stop until I found you. I hold onto the necklace looking at the stone necklace. 

--------------------------------------------------

3 Months Later

The mortuary was so quiet and dark. I saw that picture of Ji Chang Wook there.

superthumb.jpg

The picture was framed and it showed his brightest smiled I remember. Next to me was his foster mom who took him in as her son crying her hearts out. I saw Lee Jong Suk outside trying his best not to cry while clenching his fist. He finally walked in but he surprised me when he yelled. 

"CHANG WOOK GET OUT OF THERE. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO LAY THERE IN BED LIKE THAT. I CAN'T LOOSE ANOTHER BEST FRIEND YOU ARE MY ONLY BEST FRIEND. STOP SMILING LIKE THAT AND GET OUT OF THERE AND TALK TO ME. GET OUT OF THERE. GET OUT OF THERE CHANG WOOK. THAT'S AN ORDER FROM YOUR FRIEND!!!!!" he yelled but then he started crying looking at that picture of Chang Wook.

He kneeled down crying while few guys carried him out of the funeral. I looked at him for the last time as we bring the ashes of him to the sea. I hold tight to the framed picture with me as we go to the place where his ashes are to be put. I tried my best not to cry because I know he wouldn't want this. Everything feels so unreal. I wish this is only a dream. A terrible nightmare that I can wake up to knowing that Wook was still here with me.

"Wook oppa... I miss you very much," I said in my head.

I took out the ashes and let it go to the sea....