02.

Unexpected Love.

It was 10 a.m. and the cellular phon was ringing, that little detail woke up Sojin from sleeping. At first she was quite confused, she didn't know where she were and that scared her a little bit but then she remembered what happened last night and who was she with. She saw Leo, sleeping not far away from her, then she watched the display of her phone and saw the time, she was really late, she had to work and probably her manager and the girls called her many times. She felt sorry, because she didn't want to leave Taekwoon alone, he was  .. a nice man. He took care of her even that they didn't know each other very well, she got up, she took a piece of paper and a pen, then she wrote something on it. 

" Thank you for last night and for staying with me. I owe you one, Leo-sshi. Sorry that I left your house without waking you up but I supposed you're tired .. here's my number, call me when you wake up, please. "

Sojin left it near the sleeping Taekwoon and then she left a kiss on his left cheek, he seemed tired like a little baby, so she silently left his home, going to her agency because she had to work a lot. When she arrived, her manager was really angry and the girls were really worried but she assured them she was ok and nothing bad happened last night. She started working as usual but .. she couldn't stop thinking about Leo, he was in her mind incessantly.

Taekwoon woke up at 11 a.m. with something like an headache, he felt confused and tired, he saw something near to him and he realized it was a note .. written by .. Sojin. When he raised up his head to see if her was still there, he didn't saw her. She left him. He read that note and then called her but she didn't answer to him. He left her a message, maybe she was working or she was too busy.

" Sojin, here's Taekwoon. Are you fine ? Have you eaten today ? You should have wake me up ! Well, write me as soon as you can. "

He looked the phone, he was really too late for working so he called the manager and he invented an excuse, he pretended to be sick so he shouldn't had to go working. Taekwoon wasn't the type to do such things like that but he wasn't in a good mood in that day, he woke up in  a bad way. He lied on the bed and tried to sleep again, his mind was a totally mess, he didn't know what to think. His first thought was about what happened last night with Sojin. Why was she so sad ? Why was she crying ? He couldn't take those thoughts off his mind until suddenly he fell asleep, again.

 

Time passed quickly, it was late afternoon when he finally woke up, he was hungry, tired, in those day he was working really too much because of the new sub unit debut with Ravi, he got up of his bed and went in the kitchen to get and prepare some food for dinner. In the middle of the cooking, the bell rang so he went to the door and opened it. He was speechless. Sojin was standing in front of him with a bright smile and something in her right hand.

" I called you many times and I answered you to your message but .. seeing that you didn't reply to me I decided to come here .. do you mind if we .. have dinner together ? I  bought a chocolate cake as a dessert .. " Sojin said, blushing, she never did something like that but .. she owe a favour to Taekwoon and she wanted to explain to him why she had to leave him alone, that morning.

Takewoon was still silent, he was absolutely surprised but he nodded, letting her came into his house and lead her to the kitchen where he was cooking his dinner.

" I was cooking the dinner, do you want some pasta too ? I'm good at cooking .. I won't give you some junk food or poison .. " He smiled, putting the pasta in the water and then he prepared a good tomato sauce with some delicious sea food. The smell was really fantastic and Sojin started to feel like an empty place in her stomach, she started to be hungry. Seeing Leo cooking was something .. weird. She always knew he was a quiet and shy type of guy, she saw him many times in the backstage or in other programms, doing some sport but .. she never imaginated he could cook, that was really interesting.

" I'd like to eat what are you cooking now, it has a nice smell ! Sorry if I left on this morning .. I had to go working .. and thank you for taking care of me. You didn't have the obbligation of doing it but you did it. Thank you, Leo. " She said, sitting on a chair, seeing him that was putting carefully the food on their dishes, then they calmly starting eating.

" It's fine, I think any other people could have done the same in that situation. " He replied, eating his portion of hot pasta, he observed her a little bit and she seemed fine, that was good, he was a little bit worried for her in the afternoon.

" Can I ask you something ? This .. can just be a thing only between us ? " She asked him for that favour, it was a good thing that he found her, because she knew that netizens and paparazzi wanted only scandals, and finding her alone in the night would have been a great scandal, especially late at night, in the middle of crying alone.

" Sure, Sojin. " He assured her by nodding his head, he was totally a confident and introverted person, he would have never told anyone what happened that night. He finished eating and then he heard the bell ringing but he was putting the dishes into the dishwasher so he was busy also by cutting the cake she bought for them. " Can you go and see who is at the door ? Maybe some neighbour .. " 

" Yes of course ! " Sojin smiled, going through the corridor, then she opened the door but she saw a girl, a younger girl, a well known girl, she was Eunji of A Pink. Why was she .. looking for Leo ?