04.

Unexpected Love.

The day after Eunji and Leo met was a totally chaos. Taekwoon couldn’t do anything but think about what happened last night, his mind was totally confused, he couldn’t concentrate at work, his bandmates noticed that, especially Hakyeon who asked him what was happening with him.

“ Ya, you’re not mentally here, what happened ? I never saw you so .. weird. I know that we never talk about private things at work, but if you need someone who listens to you, you know I’m here.” Hakyeon said, touching Leo’s shoulder.

Taekwoon never talked about private things with his friends, he was always a cold man, very introverted, emotionally detached from the people around him but this time he couldn’t shut up about what he felt. “ Last night a friend, kissed me. I was totally surprised and I’m afraid because I don’t want to hurt her feelings. I don’t feel anything for her except a beautiful sense of friendship, I’m afraid if I’ll tell her this, she will leave me. She’s quite fragile and she gets sad easily.”

Hakyeon was quite surprised, he never thought Leo had female friends, this were some good news for the leader. “ I know it’s quite hard to be in this situation but I think you should be honest with her. Just wait a little, don’t take hasty decisions, see how her behaves with you. Maybe she doesn’t love you so intensely how you believe. Take time. Don’t worry too much about it, everything will be fine. ” Hakyeon understood Leo’s situation, being the leader meant also the duty to help his fellow members and he did it without any esitation. “ Now come on, let’s work.” He laughed and then they went back to the rehearsal room together.

 

 

 

At 9 p.m Taekwoon came back home, after a tiring day at work. He still had Eunji’s face in his mind but he felt better after confessing his problems to Hakyeon. Suddenly his phone rang, it was Sojin calling him.

“ Hello. Leo, how are you ? I just called you to know if you’re free tonight. It’s Saturday and I thought that maybe you want to go with me somewhere, it will be a pity if we lose a night like this standing at home, doing absolutely nothing.” Sojin said, she just wanted to have some company and to enjoy the weekend.

“ Uhm. I’m quite tired but I suppose after a hot shower I’ll feel better. Count on me, what do you want do to tonight ?” He said, he worked a lot but the next day he had a free day, so he could relax without any problem.

“ A friend gave me two invitations to a private party at the disco. It’s a pool party with a lot of people. It will be quite nice to go .. don’t you think?” She was quite excited about it, she always enjoyed going to the disco and having fun.

Takewoon was surprised, the disco wasn’t absolutely his style, he enjoyed silent and quite nights but maybe it wasn’t a bad idea to change his habits. “ It’s fine, that’s how we will do it, I’ll came for you in a hour, then we’ll go to this party. I’ll take a bag where we’ll put our things, take your swimsuit, you’ll do a bath! ” He joked about it but he wanted to refresh himself, that Saturday was really a hot one. “ See you later, Sojin. ” He hung up and then he went to take a shower, preparing himself for that evening. Once he finished, he dressed up with an elegant white shirt, a pair of short blue jeans, wearing under them his black swimsuit. He called a taxi, after preparing his bag with clean towels because after the pool they will have surely to dry. When the taxi arrived, he was ready to go to Sojin’s house.

Sojin felt something weird about that night, it passed a lot of time since she went to the disco with a man, of course they were famous so they had to be careful with the other people. Someone might recognize them. That was really going to be a problem. She wore her red swimsuit and then a beautiful black dress that was perfectly standing on her body. She put on a beautiful waterproof make up and then she heard the bell rang. It was him. Leo. She locked the door of her house and then went to the taxi that was waiting for her.

“ I’m not late .. right?” She laughed, usually women are late when they’re preparing themselves to go out, she knew that.

“ Don’t worry, it’s ok.” Leo said, looking at her. Wow, she was really .. beautiful. He couldn’t deny that. “ You look awesome. Nothing to say about it.” He added, looking out of the window, he was quite embarassed.

“ Oh .. you look fine too.” She smiled, blushing up, then she looked at him, he was really handsome with that white shirt on him, a beautiful man, she was really lucky, she was Jung Taekwoon’s friend, that was a cool thing.

“ Thanks. I thought going with a taxi was better, in case we’ll drink something, is better to not drive after drinking alcohol.” He explained, he doesn’t drink often but he wanted to be sure that on that night everything was going to be alright.

“ Right decision!” She nodded. “ Oh look! We’re here! This is the disco!” She felt like a child having her favorite toy. Leo payed the taxi and then they went to the party. Sojin showed to a bodyguard their invitations and they went it. It was full of people. Everyone was having fun. The lights were really hypnotizing.

“ Come on Leo, let’s drink something. Then we shall go dancing .. the music sounds good!” She took his hand and took him at the bartender’s place. There was a list with the names of a lot of drinks. She couldn’t really choose one, she was sure all of them were good.

“ Vodka and red bull for me.” Leo said, he only loved vodka. He didn’t know why but other drinks were quite disgusting for him, except for vodka and maybe tequila. “ A long island for me, please!” Sojin added, waiting for their drinks. Leo looked around, people didn’t recognize them, it was really a good thing, that made him secure. The barman gave them their drinks and they started to walk around the party’s place. There was the pool side, a main room inside and also a beautiful roof. A lot of lights captured his eyes.

“ Ya! What are you doing ? Let’s dance!” Sojin tried to get his attention, then they went inside, between a lot of people and they started dancing, especially Sojin. Leo wasn’t used to dance around a lot of people. “ Haaa ! You are not used to go to the disco .. I understood. Ya! Leo, let the music drive you. That’s the trick.”

Taekwoon was still embarrassed, drinking his vodka but then he felt better, that drink got him quite excited, he started moving himself near to Sojin and she was doing the same. After dancing a little bit, they went to take other drinks and then he took her to the pool. He wanted to have fun with her. He got quickly undressed, he put his things in his bag and then he jumped into the pool, ignoring the other people that were there. A lot of girls were looking at him, especially for his body, his perfect body. Sojin ran after him, leaving her dress near his bag and reaching him as soon as she could. They had fun on that pool, they didn’t care if someone could have been recognizing them, the alcohol was having its effect and they became both excited. Sojin tried to drown Taekwoon but he was too fast for her and he was obviously stronger than her. She went out of the pool and started dancing alone, some girls went closer to her and that was fine because she wasn’t all alone, Taekwoon was still inside the pool, watching at her. He took something like 7 drinks and his head was pulsing, probably Sojin was the same as him. Suddenly some boys went closer to her and the other girls and that annoyed Leo a lot. The problem was in the moment when a boy kissed Sojin and she kissed him back. Leo stayed motionless but in fact it wasn’t his problem, Sojin didn’t have a boyfriend and she could do whatever she wanted, Leo knew that. He went out of the pool and went inside to take another drink but when he came back to the pool he couldn’t see Sojin anymore. That was really a big problem. He took his bag and he started looking for her everywhere. She was nowhere. He got panicked. Suddenly in the middle of the main  room a fight started and he saw Sojin there, some guys were fighting and Leo tried to catch her by taking her wrist but he received a punch from the guy that Sojin was kissing before. Leo wasn’t the type to get involved in a fight but he fought back that guy and went away with Sojin. Sojin was really surprised, she was drunk but seeing Leo who was defending her was .. awesome. She kissed that guy without any reason, how stupid for her, she was a mature woman who did some childish things.

“ What the hell was going on with you ? I’m not talking about that guy, just .. why did you disappear like that ?” He was quite mad with her.

“ Hey, don’t scream like that ! I’m fine! Who do you think you are eh ? You’re nothing to me, Leo!” She shouted, everyone was listening at them, they were observed by a lot of people who remained silent.

“ Really? I’m nothing to you, huh ?” Leo threw her dress on her, he got really mad. “ I was the only one who helped you, go and find someone else to help you. I quit.” Taekwoon said, leaving her, he called a taxi, he wanted to go back home as soon as possible. He wasn’t going to endure Sojin’s stupid moods and behavior.

Sojin remained motionless. Her mind was a mess, she had an headache because of the excess of alcohol she drunk but she was afraid of what could have happened that night without Leo beside her. She ran after him, reaching the boy who was leaving her all alone. He didn’t say anything, he just accompanied her home, that was the right thing to do. When they arrived at Sojin’s house, he helped her to go to her room, Sojin threw herself on the bed like she was light as a feather but she catched Leo’s arm and drugged him with her. Sojin started to touch him, she touched Leo’s face, his lips, his chest and then she kissed him without any hesitation, he was handsome, beautiful, provocative and sensual, wet in that way. Taekwoon was surprised by her actions but he didn’t react at all, at first he got mad, she was drunk and she was doing such stupid things but then he kissed her back, he did the same thing that Sojin did, he didn’t care at all about his actions. For some reason he went back to his mind before things could have be gone worst, Sojin didn’t want him to leave and tried to trap him but he got up. “ Good night Sojin, you need to rest and to forget this night.” He said, with his back to her but she got up, running to him again because she wanted to kiss him again. It was like almost lust, Leo’s lips were like a drug. She wanted that man. Leo pushed softly her away and left as fast as he could. Things went crazy. What the hell was happening with his life ?

When he came back home he saw a bruise on his cheek, it was caused by the fight he had with the guy who Sojin was desperately kissing. He wanted to forget that night, his action, Sojin’s behavior and every other thing that happened. That night was full of bad decision, the first was to accept to go with Sojin at that party. The second was kissing her back and drinking in that way.