06.

Unexpected Love.

Time passed, Eunji and Leo didn’t talk to each other, not even a message or things like this, they acted like perfect strangers. Both pretended that nothing happened between them. Leo was very busy with the collaboration stage between him and Sojin, he tried in every way to keep his mind busy because he didn’t want to think about the discussion he had with Eunji. Sojin noticed he was acting weird, but she also knew her behavior during the party they went together wasn’t right, she was ashamed. She didn’t regret their kiss but she remembers almost nothing about that night and Leo didn’t talk to her, only for explanations about the choreography.

The performance went out really well, everybody danced in the best way and the audience was quite surprised and happy about their exhibition. At the moment to leave, Leo was the first that went away, he didn’t want to stay there another moment more, Sojin was quite disappointed because things between them were going really bad.

One morning, at Jellyfish’s, Leo met one of his hyungs, Seo Inguk but he heard something, another voice, a really familiar voice. It was Hakyeon who was talking with Inguk. He stepped away and he heard their discussion.

“ Yeah, I was quite surprised when Eunji asked me out .. we worked together a lot of time ago .. I supposed she didn’t even remember me !” Inguk laughed, that was really a weird situation for him.

“ Wow ! She asked you out ? Really?” Hakyeon pretended to not remember that Leo had something like an affair with Eunji, he understood that maybe things between them gone bad.

“ She said she wanted to go with me to see a film, to eat something, I’m surprised but it’s fine, I like her, she’s like a child on the outside but in fact she is a mature woman, she is just younger than me .. ” Inguk said, there were some difference of age between them but that wasn’t a problem. They lived in the 21st century. No more time for traditions and stupid things.

Suddenly Leo became annoyed because of what he heard so he went away as fast as he could, Eunji didn’t waste her time, he could notice that. He is a proud guy so he didn’t want to take the first step to clarify their situation, he was really a stubborn man. He left Jellyfish’s and then he went out for a walk, what a stupid thing, Eunji immediately replaced him with another man, maybe her feelings weren’t that real as he believed. Leo felt something strange, he turned his head back and he felt like someone was following him, at first he thought it was only an impression but after a while he saw a figure not really far away from him. It’s Sojin, he could recognize her between a lot of girls, she was following him, but why ? Taekwoon increased his steps, walking faster, then he hidden himself behind a wall, he tried to leave behind Sojin. When the girl moved over the point where Leo was hiding, he silently followed her.

“ Why are you following me ? You really think you’re invisible or what ?” Leo said, he was quite annoyed by that situation.

“ Leo! You scared me ..!” Sojin jumped, he really scared her. She didn’t expect he discovered her trick. “ Is just.. the fact that we don’t talk anymore .. I don’t like it. I thought about what happened between us and I know I didn’t behave well .. I said to you things I didn’t want and think .. is my fault. I’m sorry Leo. Can you forgive me please ?” Sojin was embarrassed and sad, she was the guilty one that time. “ I drunk too much and things went on the worst way possible .. you only tried to protect me.”

Taekwoon sighed, he remembered well that night. A really chaotic night. “Alright. It’s fine. But don’t you dare to act like that again. I didn’t like what you did and what you said. Maybe that kiss was only an error, a mistake, we were drunk.” He said, walking along the street with her. They went together to Namsan, they sat at a restaurant and they ate and drink something.

“ What’s wrong with you ? You acted weird today .. and yesterday too .. ” Sojin asked, she saw that Leo was different from usual.

“ It’s only .. yah! I feel stupid. In my life I was always concentrated about work, only work .. I didn’t make time for love, for friendship, for my happiness and this makes me feel like an idiot, like I’m not human, like I’m a robot.”  He felt like a stupid man who only wanted money but that wasn’t like that.

“ You didn’t lost that much, love hurts a lot. Especially a  one side love. I suffered a lot because many years ago I was in love with a man who didn’t love me. He only used me. My father wanted me to marry him only for his money. Stupid things. But I fell in love with him and of course he didn’t love me back.” Sojin confessed him her sad experience in love.

Taekwoon was surprised about what he heard, he didn’t know that story, in fact, they were idols so their private life was a secret. Totally a secret. They had an appetizer, drinking something good and eating a little bit. Leo paid what they ate and drunk and then he wanted to took Sojin home. He understood that Sojin wasn’t a bad woman, a bad person, she was really nice, cute, kind, she suffered a lot, maybe a different pain from him but both were suffering.

“ I feel like an iceberg, like a piece of ice. I don’t feel nothing.” Leo looked at the beautiful sunset over their heads, hoping that maybe thing one day will finally change.

“ I’ll help you, I promise. I owe you this.” Sojin embraced him, smiling, she really wanted to be a good friend to him and maybe not only that. She felt something weird for Leo but she was afraid to suffer again for a man.

“ Thank you.” Leo stated, walking with her, when suddenly he saw something what changed his mood. On the other side of the street, there were Eunji and Inguk walking together, laughing happily, like they were lovers, that pissed him off.

Sojin noticed that something was going wrong and she decided to took his hand in hers, she then stopped walking, she stayed motionless in the middle of the street, looking at him. “ I don’t care about what Eunji feels for you and what you feel for her. I don’t care if you’re in love with her and you didn’t want to say that to me. I noticed you went weird from the moment we saw them walking in front of us. Do you really think you deserve someone like her ? I don’t think so. I don’t want to say that I’m the best for you but yes, I like you, I don’t know why and since when but I do. I don’t care if this thing will help you to get her jealousy or stupid things like that but .. kiss me, kiss me Leo, kiss me.” She didn’t give enough time to Leo to answer, her lips crushed passionately against his.

Taekwoon was totally confused but he didn’t wait a moment more. Something grew up inside of him, like a sort of fire he never had. He kissed her back with the same intensity, that was the second time he felt something in a kiss, one time with Eunji, one time with Sojin.

 

On the other side of the street, Eunji saw that scene, Taekwoon, kissing Sojin. She pleased Inguk to go away as soon as possible. She was hurt, she felt pain, she never expected Leo could do something like that in front of her face.

There was someone else who was watching that pathetic scene, someone who took a lot of photos, someone who was laughing because that happy moment was going to end really soon, past always came back, Sojin didn’t know the future expecting her, Leo neither.