07.

Unexpected Love.

Time passed but the relationship between Leo and Eunji went down day by day. She didn't want to talk to him anymore and he really tried to forget what he saw. He couldn't stand the fact that one day Eunji was declaring herself to him and the other day she just went out with another guy. That was crazy. Leo's feelings were crazy too. He did not understand what he was feeling anymore. He knew what he felt when he saw Eunji with Inguk was jealousy but he also had feelings for Sojin. Yes, he was absolutely stuck between them and he didn't know how to get out and escape from that situation. He didn't want to loose them both.

" Leo-sshi " Sojin said, when they met after some busy schedule, trying to catch his attention but he was really nervous, he had to change his situation and make it clear. He didn't like confusing things and confusing feelings.

" I'm sorry if I worried you but I don't know .. I've messed it up .." He admitted, taking a sip of his bitter coffee. His thoughts were more confused than ever.

" Yeah, I've noticed it ... can you tell me something? " She asked, worried about what he was going to answer.

" What?" He was caught totally off guard.

" Do you like me? " She began anxious, she didn't want 100% to knew his answer. At first Taekwoon didn't know what to say, he was really dumbfounded by her question, but he was going to tell her the truth, everything he felt inside him, he didn't want to tell her a lie. He hated lies.

" It's true that I like you, you're a beautiful woman, but .. I have also Eunji in my mind and I don't know what is going on .. " He confessed.

Sojin expected that from him, she knew that something was going on and she got angry because of her. What did Eunji have more than her? Why was she so special to Leo? She was clearly going to clean this mess and solve the things as soon as possible. The next day Sojin tried in every way possible to find Eunji and fortunately she found her during a schedule they had to the same event. That was really a good luck because she wanted to end that stupid question of her, Leo and Eunji. She was going to fight for Leo because she really liked him.

" Finally I found you. It took me centuries. " Sojin said, crossing her arms.

" Ah. It's you. What you want? To show me how a grown woman makes out with her boyfriend in public? Oh please, I don't need it. " Eunji was really annoyed, she didn't had any intention to talk with Sojin.

 

" He likes you but I'll make him change his idea. " Sojin warned her, she was more confident than ever.

" I don't care, I'm with Inguk now. Have fun. " Eunji left immediately Sojin alone and came back home. When she arrived home, she threw herself to the sofa and started crying. She couldn't believe what Sojin said to her. Leo had feelings for her but why was he acting so weird? Why did he kiss her? Everything made no sense. She was now with Inguk and she was going to change for him. She was giving Inguk an opportunity to be happy together.

 

When Sojin came back home, she found some letters in her postmail. Many letters were from some friends abroad but there was one letter which seemed weird. It didn't have any sender. She opened it and what she found was weird. It was an invitation to a dinner by a certain D.W. She didn't understand who was this person and she wasn't sure if to go or not because it could have been any sort of thing. The only thing she knew was the fact that she knew the place where the dinner was held. It was in a well known restaurant in Seoul. The day after she decided to go to that dinner but she wasn't really enthusiastic about it. Maybe it could have been some weird prank made by her friends or the girls. When she arrived, she showed to a waitress the invitation and the woman led her to a private table. A man was standing from behind but she couldn't recognize him. Only when he turned she realized who he was.

" Dongwook. " She gritted her teeth looking fiercely at him.

" My sweet Sojin, so many years passed after our last meeting. " He said, looking directly at her.

" You didn't understand that I don't want to have any affair with you? We're over. " She raised her voice, attracting the attention of other customers.

" That's because you decided it. I never stopped loving you. I bet you still love me too. " He said, coming closer to her.

" No, I have someone better now. Someone who really appreciates me so don't you dare coming any closer to me. Make yourself a new life, you won't ruin mine." She turned around and went to the exit of the restaurant, she didn't want to stay a minute more in that place with that man. He was her ex. A man which she forgot a long time ago after suffering so much because of him. She had a new love now, a new life without him.

" You'll hear about me soon. This is not over! " He shouted before she could enter into a taxi and leave. Taekwoon was worried, he didn't have any news from Sojin during all day. They were seeing each other not officially as a couple but they were trying on getting closer as more af friends. He tried to call her but she didn't answer so he decided to go to her house because he was worried. When he arrived and rang the bell, after a minute, there was no answer. Maybe she wasn't home? Was she working? He didn't know but he had that feeling of worry inside him. He waited for her almost an hour but nothing. No answer to his calls, nothing at all. He decided to come back home and to rest. Then before going to sleep he recieved an anonymous message.

 

" No one touches what's mine and keeps being safe. Watch out. I'm coming for her. "