05.

Unexpected Love.

 

The day after the pool party, Taekwoon woke up with a terrible headache, he drunk too much vodka last night, and he remembered everything which happened with Sojin. He kissed her without any hesitation, what the hell did the thought ? His mind was really confused, he knew he did wrong, he never acted like that but Sojin’s behavior really pissed him off, like never any other person did. He didn’t know if his friendship with Sojin was a good thing, that woman was really  different from what he thought. He ate something and he took something to relieve his headache, fortunately it was Sunday, he had a free day where he could rest a little bit. In the middle of the morning, suddenly Hakyeon called him.

“ Taekwoon-ah, manager hyung called me, saying that on Wednesday we’ll have a stage collaboration with Girl’s Day, so tomorrow we’ll have a hard practice with the girls .. I suppose manager hyung will choose the couples. He will tell us tomorrow in the morning. We’ll dance Trouble Maker’s Now .. I just wanted you to be informed about this. See you tomorrow.” Hakyeon said, Taekwoon knew he was referring to Sojin because Leo told him a lot of things and things were going out of control.

“ It’s fine, but I want a holiday, now. ” Leo pouted, he was tired of always working with an uncontrollable pace, he was human too, he wasn’t a robot. The collaboration with the girls quite worried him, he didn’t want to see Sojin for a while, he wanted to stay away from her as long as possibile, a lot of things were really going absolutely wrong.

The bell rang again. Taekwoon lifted his eyes to the sky, why was Hakyeon annoying him ? “ Ya, Hakyeon-ah stop … ”

“ Oppa ? It’s me. Eunji. ” A feminine voice came from the phone and suddenly Taekwoon blushed, what a figure, it wasn’t Hakyeon looking for him, but it was Eunji.

“ Sorry Eunji-ah, my morning didn’t start well. I don’t feel good but ..let’ s go over. Why are you calling me ? Can I help you?” Leo silently laughed about what he did, he answered to Eunji believing it was Hakyeon. How stupid.

“ Oppa are you ok ? You sure ? Why are you so tired ?” Eunji heard Leo’s voice, it was quite low, more than usual.

“ I had a noisy night but I’m alright, don’t worry. How are you ? The fact is that I have to work a lot and this is starting to pissing me off. VIXX have to do a collaboration with Girl’s Day and I don’t want to do it. I just need a vacation, to go away. ” Leo sighed.

When Eunji heard about the collaboration stage she got serious. Sojin. She knew that woman was weird. She hoped she wouldn’t be Leo’s partner. “ Oh. I understand oppa .. that’s how we’ll do it. Give me some time to prepare things, I’ll cook the lunch for you oppa, I cook really well, I’ll surprise you. Then we’ll relax a little bit, maybe in the evening we can go and play bowling togheter. Come on, I dare you to defeat me.”  She laughed, she was always so lively that Taekwoon sometimes wondered how could she be so .. cute and funny.

“ It’s fine, I’ll let you do whatever you want. I promise. Maybe I’ll let you to win. Don’t make me wait too much, my stomach is suffering, I’m quite hungry.” Taekwoon said, then he sat on the sofa and closed his eyes. He relaxed until the doorbell rang, probably it was Eunji.

She entered like a child, almost jumping, she always had a great boost of energy, Taekwoon envied her. “ Hello oppa! Here I am! Come on, let’s eat as soon as possibile. I cooked some chicken, I know you like it, haha. There are also some potatoes, some salad, tomatoes, let’s call it ‘ healthy food ’ … and you have to tell me what happened to you.” She looked at him, putting the food on the table. Taekwoon helped her and then they started eating.

“ It’s nice, I really like it. Well done Eunji.” Leo said to her, smiling, eating with a lot of pleasure, Eunji knew how to treat him. “ Well, last night I went to a party, a pool party, and I drunk a little bit .. but at the end everything is good. Nothing bad happened.” Leo lied, he hated lies but it was the right thing to do, he didn’t want to hurt Eunji, even if things between them weren’t so clear.

“ Oppa. You have a big bruise on your cheek, so don’t tell me stupid things, I may act like a child but I’m a woman, I’m mature enough to understand when a man lies to me. ” Eunji noticed his livid on his cheek, she went quite suspicious about how did Leo got that.

“ Ah. I forgot about it. I just defended a friend from a jerk, things that friends have to do, right?” He laughed but things were suddenly going on a wrong way.

“ Yeah. I suppose that friend is Sojin, ah ? Since when are you two friends ? For me, to go out with you wasn’t that easy, I had to wait a lot but with her, for what I see, it’s easier. You never say no to her. Or that you’re busy. Do you like her or what? Because this is pissing me off, a lot.” Eunji got really serious, her mood changed, her attitude too, she was a strong woman, but Leo didn’t know that.

Taekwoon was surprised about Eunji’s questions. He never saw her like that. “ Yes. I went at that party with her. Don’t say that, she not more friend to me than you. I care about you too. I couldn’t go out with you because I had some things to do, a lot of work. I don’t like her but we kissed. I want to be honest with you. That kiss didn’t matter anything for me, she was drunk. ”

Those words hit Eunji like a punch in the face. Leo and Sojin kissed. She didn’t know if she had to be sad or mad about it. She took a deep breath. “ You treat her different, for what I see. So I suppose she’s taking my place maybe. I thought you appreciated our beautiful friendship but for what I see I’m wrong. Nice. I want to go home, stay with Sojin, Taekwoon. You don’t need me. ” She got up and she took her bag, she was going to the door but Leo stopped her, grabbing her hand.

“ Stop it, Eunji. Stop with this stupid jealousy. I care about you and I don’t want you to think about those stupid things. It’s everything in your mind. No one is going to take away your place, never. Do you really think I could allow it to anyone ? Never. ” He was absolutely serious and he hoped she understood him.

Eunji took another deep breath, she was ready to cry because she was really a sensitive woman. She got hurt easily. “ I don’t need your words, Taekwoon. The worst is that you seem to not understand what is happening here. It’s so obvious I like you, and not as a friend. Why did you think I kissed you when we went to the sea togheter ? It wasn’t a coincidence, I really wanted to do that. What I see is that you don’t like me so .. I don’t want to be friends, it’s hard like this. ” Eunji tried in every way to hold her tears, maybe she deserved someone better than Leo.

Taekwoon suddenly swallowed. He hated to see her crying, because it wasn’t the first time, he felt guilty for everything, especially for making her suffer, Eunji was a good girl, with a kind hind, with a responsible sense of duty and a perfect behavior. He got near to her, to wipe the tears which were falling along her cheek, but Eunji slapped his hand away. “ You didn’t understand that I don’t want your pity? No Taekwoon, that’s not the way. Let me go, it’s the right thing to do.” She stopped crying, it was time to become a stronger woman.

Leo’s patience was going away, his head was totally a mess, for that he never had some really and serious affair with a woman. It was too complicated. He was getting mad and angry, he didn’t like how Eunji was speaking to him. He grabbed her wrists and slowly he pushed her on the wall. His eyes were burning like fire. “ I don’ t feel anything for Sojin. Is it clear ? I like you as a friend, don’t you understand I never loved anyone? I don’t know what true love is. I never known. Still you’re so headstrong, you don’t want to understand, but you know what ? You’ll get what you want. ”

“ I don’t want anything from you.” Eunji shouted angrily at him, she never saw Taekwoon like that, like a total mess, out of control. Despite this, she thought he was really y and beautiful.

“ I know you want it. You got it.” Leo went dangerously closer to her, then he kissed her with a lot of anger, desire, he knew Eunji wanted to see him like that. Well, she got what she wanted. It was really a strong kiss, Leo didn’t want to let her go, to let her free, to let her free to move, that was a different kiss from the one they had a few days ago. That kissed lasted almost a couple of minutes but at the end Leo let her free, Eunji slapped his cheek then she went away. That was her intention but she came back, kissing Leo back, in the same way.

“ I bet Sojin didn’t kiss you with these feelings. Remember that.” She said, detaching herself from Leo’s arms, then she left him alone in the middle of the room.

Taekwoon never acted like that. It was the first time he felt anger, madness, sadness, when he kissed voluntarily a woman. He didn’t kiss Sojin with the same desire or thoughts. He had the desire to kiss again Eunji but the girl went away, leaving him alone. It was the right thing to do, Leo acted like a jerk towards her. But things already begun, maybe Eunji woke up the real Taekwoon, not the cold one.