01.

Unexpected Love.

It's summer, really a hot day, Taekwoon is at Jellyfish's, he is working hard for his duet with Ravi, they're going to have a sub unit soon and they will promote as the first one sub unit of VIXX. He is really tired, these days he had not sleep at all and he really needs some rest but the schedule is really busy and he can't waste his time on resting. Suddenly he decides to go home because outside and also in the agency the weather is too hot and it is impossible to work in those conditions so he goes back home and he tries to sleep, to relax himself. Time passes quickly and he does not realize that he had slept all the afternoon, he has almost fifteen missed call from his manager, a nightmare wakes him up from his slumber, then he watches the watch and he realizes that he is really late. He went out of his apartment and he started running because he has a meeting with someone that he didn't see for a long time but when he arrives at the meeting place, there is no one there. 

" Eunji .. " He whisperes but he knows that he made a mistake, they worked togheter in a theater, acting togheter and they became friends. For months she asked him to go out together to eat something togheter but Leo refused her because of his work and that time he was really sorry for what he did. He didn't even know how to apologize. He tried to call her but the cellular continued on ringing till he got pissed off.

" I'm not going to answer you, I'm not going to meet you .. you disappointed me Taekwoon .. I tought you were a man and not a boy like the majority men of the earth. " Eunji was sitting on the sofa, in the living room of the dorm where she lived with her fellow members of A Pink, she wanted to meet Leo but he .. didn't came and that destroyed her mood. She really cares about him, maybe because even that he shows to be strong, she knows that he needs someone beside to him, to support him, to .. love him. Yes, she was totally in love with him. She fell in love at first sight but she never confessed.

Taekwoon started running to A Pink' s dorm but when he arrived, no one opened to him. The other girls of A Pink weren't there, only Eunji was home but she knew it was Leo ringing at the bell's door so she didn't want to open to him. 

" Eunji, I know you're there, open, please ! " He shouted, trying to don't be so loud and to not make noise around that place, he didn't want to be seen. He waited almost for an hour out of there but he hadn't any answer, only silence.

" Go away, I don't want to see you. " She finally opened the door and spoke to him. She was angry and disappointed. " I tought you were a serious person, Leo. " She added, closing the door.

" Don't .. Eunji, wait ! " He didn't have the time to answer her but he moved between her and the door, trying to stop her. " I'm sorry .. " 

" You have to do better than this to get my forgiveness ! I really wanted to see you. We're supposed to be friends, you know ? I hate the fact that you put your work before our friendship. " She explained, trying to be calm but in the end she said that with really a loud voice that probably all the neighbors heard her. 

" I promise you I'll do better, can I have a second chance ? " He asked, intimating a little smile because she was always so funny that he couldn't be nothing but happy when he sees her.

"  Don't make me regret about this ! " She yelled, smiling. " Now I have to go, good night. " She added, it was late and she didn't want to be seen with him by someone, she knew that some people maybe could have taken photos or similar things, she hated the paparazzi.

" See you soon, good night Eunji-ah, have nice dreams .. I'll call you as soon as possible. " Leo got near to her and left a kiss on her cheek, it was something unusual for him but he knew he was on the guilty side that time. Leo left her and then he went for a night walk on the river's side, strangely there weren't so many people as usual, it was really weird, maybe because it was a hot evening, after all. He walked a lot, but he really loved it, then suddenly he saw a woman's figure in the dark. She was sitting on the grass, and .. was she crying ? He didn't know if it was correct but he felt that he had to help her so he went closer to that woman. When he got closer enough he recognized her, it was Sojin of Girl's Day.

" Sojin-sshi ? Are you okay ? " He asked, sitting next to her, he was really worried, they were not so close friends but .. he saw her many times during his schedules and he always had a good impression of her.

Sojin was really surprised, it wasn't a good moment, she didn't want to be seen in that way, she wasn't a weak woman but in that moment she felt lonely, extremely lonely, even the girls couldn't understand her, she felt sad, and that doesn't happen often, it's rare to see her sad or angry, she is really optimistic and nice. " Oh .. Leo-sshi .. it's okay, I'm fine. " She said, trying to hide her tears but it was too late, Leo was already wipping aways the tears that were falling on her cheeks.

" It's okay if you don't want to talk about it but .. let me do something for you, I want to help. " He said, it was really a sad scene to see her crying.

" Can you stay here with me ? I just need someone to lean on .. " She knew she was maybe asking too much because they were not that close friends but .. she needed a hug, the heat of someone, she needed to not feel only the leader and like a responsible woman.

" Of course. " He nodded, getting closer and hugging her, just trying to comfort her as he could. He suddenly forgot all his problems, he forgot about the discussion with Eunji, the missing calls of his manager, everything disappeared, he felt .. weird but good.  Time passed, Sojin got quiet until she fell asleep in Leo's arms, he didn't know what to do, to call her agency or to take her home, in the end he decided to take her home and let her sleep till late morning. It was really a strange situation. When he arrived home, he left her sleeping in his bedroom, then he went in the living room, he layed on the sofa and he trying to sleep, until he could do it but a thunder woke him up in the middle of the night.  He went into his bedroom to see if Sojin was still sleeping and fortunately she didn't hear the thunder and the noise of the rain. He sat on a carpet near the bed, watching her sleeping but in the end even the sleepless Leo fell in a sleeping night.