02 Him and Her

Queenka Meets Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2: Him and Her

The dinner went well with a few opinions I voiced out. But I kept quiet most of the time during dinner. What was I supposed to say? Say that I didn't want this marriage to happen? That I didn't want anything to do with their son?

I'm a clever girl, I don't want to embarrass my mother and besides, Mrs. Kim was awfully nice to me. Mr. Kim didn't seem like the type to talk much but I can tell he was a warm person at heart.

Along the dinner, Mr. Kim made a phone call and the receiver picked it up quite quickly."Oh, Jiwon-ah, can you still make it to the dinner?" He questioned, I think he was talking to my supposed husband.

*so, his name's Jiwon, eh?? Never heard of him, I hate him already!! Urgh!!* I was shook off of my daydream by my mother announcing that it was time to go home.

"Haera, I'm so sorry my son couldn't make it. I was hoping to send them off on a date." Mrs. Kim said.

"It's okay, the two children will be seeing each other a lot, since Jihyun's going to be attending YG after she graduates." Mom said in a gleeful tone but I could care less about her glee, *I'M ATTENDING THE SAME SCHOOL AS HIM!!!!! Could this day get any worse??? And I haven't seen this person at all!! Oh The luck I have*

My mother again brought me back to reality, "Now, honey, say goodbye to your in-laws, don't want them to think you're a rude brat"

*Geez, thanks Mom, rude brat???* But I put on a sincere smile because Hey!! I'm a good kid!!

"Have a safe trip home, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Good Night" We waved them off as they left in their car.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" Mom grinned, "Now off we go, you got school tomorrow"

*Oh right, school and tomorrows freaking Wednesday, the middle of the week, Argh!!* I trudged towards our car and got in. My mom drove us home and by the time we reached home I was beyond exhausted.

"I'm going to shower and then sleep" I told Mom and without waiting for her answer, I went to my room, took a quick shower and slept the whole day off.

 

 

Jiwon had just came back from that mess he brought himself onto, and was heading home with Jinhwan and the rest of the boys, with Jinhwan driving.

"Yah!! Did you have to dump her so harshly" Yunhyeong knocked his head, "I mean, couldn't you do it a little softer, then we wouldn't even be in this situation."

Jiwon grinned cheekily, "What!! The girl was stupid, she kept clinging to me, and we were not even a thing, she just thought that she was my girlfriend, and how was I supposed to know she had a boyfriend!! I can't believe her boyfriend allowed her to come to me."

"So much for being popular" Jinhwan sighed."Just stop with the girl flirting for now, you people. You don't know what trouble you could get yourselves with"

"Oh right, Jiwon, how come you were so happy when I had called you? What made you so happy since you usually curse me for calling you?" Hanbin inquired.

"Oh That!! I'm getting married" Jiwon simply stated as if it was the most normal thing to do.

"WHAT!!!! ASHFGHASGFKGF!!!" The car was halted suddenly as the roar of the boys startled Jinhwan with the inclusion of Jiwon's news.

Jiwon just turned his head, not understanding why they were so surprised. "What??"

Jinhwan huffed and started the car again heading to Jiwon's house.

"You're getting married!!!??" Junhoe  asked just to confirm that he hadn't heard wrong.

"You betcha!! And I was supposed to meet this wife of mine before you called me, which was why I was happy you called me. I didn't feel like being in an awkward situation knowing my father would force the two of us to go out afterwards." He shrugged.

"How are you so calm about it?" Donghyuk asked curious why his hyung wasn't freaking out.

"I did freak out, but I find there's no use in protesting. My father's a s stubborn as a bull, he does what he says he'll do"

"And is this wife of yours pretty??" Junhoe, the womanizer spoke again.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter