03 The New School

Queenka Meets Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3: The New School

I breathed in and out as I suddenly heard my name being called out. Yes, it was Junior High Graduation Day. I'm finally out of Junior High and on to my more adult life.

I could hear a lot of the boys give me flirtatious winks and being the flirty self I am, winked back as I made my way up to receive my graduation certificate.

The school asked me to make a speech, despite my constant protests. *SHEESH!! These people annoy me at times*

Putting on a bright smile, I went up to the podium. I could hear wolf whistles from the boys' side and I didn't need to glance at the girls' side because I knew they were glaring at me. I looked at that particular spot where my girl friends were sitting and they made their good luck signs in the weirdest way possible. I grinned at them. Two of which are in high school and the rest in the same year as me.

I began my speech."A very good afternoon to everyone present here. It is an honour to stand here as a spokesperson for the whole student body graduating today. I would like to say that it had been a wonderful experience to-" and that's how my speech went. I believe you won't really want to hear that boring speech. I wonder how I came up with it, damn, I'm too smart sometimes. Sorry for the boasting.

The graduation lasted only during the day. No after-party. Boohoo!! Anyways, my friends were staying over at my place tonight and we're having a pajama party.

And can you believe it!! High school starts week after next week. I mean, how could freaking YG Academy begin their session so early. URGH!!! I hate that school already. But the good thing was that my group of friends were attending with me. How they got seats? Well, their rich, no more explanation needed. Besides Jisoo and Youngmi, are in high school already and attending YG. PERFECT!!! And another bonus, my cousin Chanwoo is coming as well. YES!!!!!

Moving on, we reached our house a little after seven in the evening and I didn't even feel tired at all.

"Oh what a lovely surprise to see you six here. Are you spending the night?" Mom greeted us.

"Yes!! And we plan on turning your house upside down tonight!" Jisoo shouted making us all shake our heads at her loud voice.

"Don't worry, Aunt Jung, we won't burn down the place." Youngmi simply stated. Laughing, we all headed to my room upstairs. The whole upstairs is all mine since I have no other siblings but my cousin Chanwoo visits a lot and we share the same room, him sleeping on the couch. *hahaha, I'm evil I know*

"Wah!! It's been so long since I've come to your room, let alone visit your house." Haemin signed as she plopped herself on the bed.

"Me too," Eunmi continued as she also plopped on my bed. "Sheesh!! You people are ruining my bed!!" I grumbled as I laid on the floor. "What are we going to do anyways?" Minah lazily asked as we all shrugged.

"I know!! Horror Movie!!" Jisoo again shouted with her extra loud voice. And that's how our night passed.

Thanks to my friends I was able to forget all about the stupid marriage. I love these idiots so much."

 

 

Ugh!!! This year is going to be the most horrible year ever in the history of my life!!!  School's starting, I don't know how but time seemed to really pass by fast and today is the day I'll finally meet my soon to be husband. Great!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter