06 Moving In

Queenka Meets Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6: Moving In

"So, what did the two of you do?" an excited Minah asked the six of us  off to school. This made my mood turn a complete 180 degrees as I frowned.

"We did nothing, he ditched me." I simply said already feeling that today was going to be a bad day. *Sheesh, that idiot really ditched me*

"No!! He just can't ditch you! Something must've happened." Youngmi butted me.

"Oh! He ditched me alright." I frowned more making my head hurt, "Guys, let's not talk about him anymore."

"Come on!!! Tell us a little detail" Eunmi whined and although there really wasn't much to talk about. I told them.

~~Flashback~~

Author's Pov:

The two children were forced outside by their ecstatic mothers in the hopes that they would become closer. Jihyun frowned displeased a lot that she had to spend time with her new-found enemy. As soon as they were outside, Jiwon turned to her.

"Listen, I think you don't really look forward to spending time with me too," he said.

"You think?" Jihyun rolled her eyes. "...anyways, I'm going over to my friends since we're hanging out. You tag along or you don't. Nah, I don't think you'd want to join. So, here's some cash for your ride home. Bye!" He continued and left as soon as he finished his sentence.

Jihyun just stood there, stunned, not knowing how the situation had gotten. Blinking, she came back to reality and looked around. There was no sign of Jiwon anywhere. He had really left her.

*UGH!!! Why did it have to be him?* She mentally cursed and called for a taxi and went straight home. Though she had to lie to her mother when she inquired on how their little date went.

~~End of Flashback~~

 

 

Jihyun's Pov:

I finished my little story and I turned to look at my friends. They were all casually shrugging.

"Huh! That's no big deal! He ditched you, you would've done the same thing if you had a chance." Jisoo scoffed.

"Yeah, brother-in-law wouldn't be too bad then??" Haemin smirked making me gawp at her. The girl hardly smirked. She does that only to annoy me.

"Brother-in-law??" it was my turn to scoff, "you girls are nuts! And why are we always talking about him? Can't we talk about other guys. Like that Gongchan from our class. He's cute." I suggested with a chuckle.

The others rolled their eyes at me. "You're getting married. You have no time to talk about other boys." Eunmi firmly stated. "And when can we meet this husband of yours, huh?"

"Oh and since we're already very deep in conversation of my husband. He's living with me. His father suggested and being the obedient girl I need to be, accepted. You will be able to meet him a lot more. Cheers for us!" I grumbled not excited even one bit.

We had arrived at school and we were making ways to our classes. Jisoo and Youngmi left us to go to their own classes and the remaining four of us made way to our own. I was the last one at the door when I felt a sudden yank on my arm.

I turned around to glare at the culprit. It was none other than the jerk Jiwon keeping on his poker face as his hand was still firmly grasping my arm. 

I continued glaring at him as he looked at me with a blank stare. I shrugged off his arm and huffed.

"What do you want?" I whispered shouted, "I thought we had mentally agreed that we stay out of each others' business at school."

He only brought out his palm, "Give me your car keys." He said making me look at him, confused.

"I don't even have a car!" I retorted, "and why would you need it?"

He was irritated from the look he gave me. "Just give it to me, your mother said she kept it in your bag."

I rounded my eyes as I took off my bag and searched inside. It was there just as he had said. "What are you doing with it anyways?" I grumbled while passing it to him.

"I can't go back to my house, " he grumbled back, "Dad prohibited me and you don't want to get on his bad side."

"Sheesh! Fine! Now leave, I have a class to attend." I muttered and went straight into class without waiting for his reply. I heard him scoff making me smirk. I heard his steps and I knew he was heading to his own class.

I went over to my seat with my seating partner grinning at me. I wonder why this school pairs opposite genders to sit together.

"Good morning cutie!" He winked in my way making me put on a rather fake smile though he would certainly not be able to tell.

"Good morning to you too, handsome."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter