04 First Meeting

Queenka Meets Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:First Meeting

 

 Author’s Pov:

Jiwon had arrived early today because he had been informed by his father that his future beloved would be attending school today as well. It was not that he was super eager to see her. It was just that his mother forced him to reach school early just so he could her. Heck, he didn’t even know how she looked. His parents didn’t even give him a single picture of the said girl and they’re expecting him to her? Unbelievable! He murmured to himself.

He was lounging around in his new classroom. He was now in his third year of high school. He was talking to Hanbin who was also in the same class as him when Junhoe rushed inside his classroom. He tripped himself on one of the chairs while rushing towards his two friends’ tables.

“Hyung, your wife has arrived.” He panted making Jiwon’s eyes widen, “She’s beautiful, and she is Jisoo Noona’s friend and the girl Youngmi from our year. They’re all friends. They looked so cool.”

Jiwon was not at all that bothered about the news his friend had brought for him. He was staring blankly at the board in front. He was curious as to how this girl looked but just as he got to his senses, the bell for first period rang making the others whine plus their homeroom teacher had walked inside the classroom. Junhoe was still in their class-room and the teacher eyed him weirdly.

“Koo Junhoe-ssi, I believe this isn’t your class,” the teacher raised his eyebrows and Junhoe simply grinned at him. “Aah!!! Sorry,” he bowed down still grinning sheepishly and hurried outside but tripped over the same chair again when he was walking making the class erupt in laughter. The teacher glared at him but Junhoe was already off to his own classroom to notice.

“Now, class, a new academic session is starting again and this is your senior most year so I would not like anyone to goof off and-” That’s when Jiwon decided to doze off for the rest of the period until short break.

 

 

The short bell rang and Jiwon shot up from his seat and rushed outside. He met Yunhyeong, Donghyuk and Junhoe on his way.

“Oi!! You jerk, are you that excited to see your beloved?” Yunhyeong . The boys could see Hanbin trailing after Jiwon at the far end of the hall, taking his own sweet time.

“Shut up,” Jiwon simply stated. Not soon after Hanbin joined the gang and the five of them turned towards the cafeteria. Jiwon smirked, “How about we pay a little visit to my lovely wife.”

“I knew you would love her already,” Donghyuk scoffed, “She’s in the school auditorium. The Principal made an assembly for all first years.”

Jiwon continued smirking, “I think my wife’s already missing me, let’s go!” The boys followed him.

“Do you even know how she looks?” Yunhyeong asked quizzically. “Oh! I see her!” Junhoe pointed at the said girl. Jiwon whipped his head towards her and marched forward.

He purposely bumped her but he didn’t know that the impact would be harder than he had intended. The girl stumbled and fell on her . He was keeping his poker face on.  He muttered a quick sorry and offered his hand for her but changed his mind and went closer to her.

“So you’re Jung Jihyun? My supposed future wife??”

 

 

Jihyun's POV:

I looked at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter