05 The Official Meeting

Queenka Meets Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 05: The Official Meeting

I left the auditorium in satisfaction and went to my assigned classroom. As soon as I opened the door, all heads turned to my side. I had been fifteen minutes late for third period and our homeroom teacher *I think* glared at me for being late. *Like I care* I remained expressionless and bowed a little as an apology for being late.

"Ah, you must be Jung Jihyun, " He stated, "I assume you have your excuses for being late but tardiness never goes unpunished for me.  Detention for you after class. I don't care how much they treasured you at Starship" *Great! I hate him already* I glared at him but muttered a quick yes.

"And since you were late, the only available seat is at the far corner near the window. You will be sitting next to Mr. Gong Chansik." He said again making me turn towards the said seat. The boy sitting there turned towards us with a smile. *Wow, he looked good* My flirty side was showing itself again, I couldn't help it. I smiled back and walked towards him and sat down in my assigned seat.

I could feel him looking at me so I turned towards him with a smile. "Hi, I'm Chanshik, but please call me Gongchan." He introduced himself as he took my hands and shook it.

"Jihyun, Jung Jihyun." I simply replied. Even though, I am quite the girl player, I really didn't like skinship that much. I was mentally strangling him when he didn't let go. "Now, class," the teacher said again which made me mentally thank him because Gongchan finally let go.

None of the subject teachers took class today since it was the first day of school and everyone was still busy preparing for the official re-opening function of the school which was to be held in a few days. Time flew by and it was already lunch. The bell rang and Minah came to my desk. She looked at me with a serious expression.

"Jihyun, I saw what you did there. You can't be flirting around with boys now, you're engaged." I frowned at her, "Yah, Lee Minah, I wasn't flirting. I just found him handsome. Anything wrong with that?"

'Nah, but please, no more boys." She firmly stated making me roll my eyes at her. But we chuckled not even a minute later.

"Alright, Mom!!! Let's get lunch, I'm hungry, " I said, "and don't tell me you don't find that Chanshik guy handsome." I continued. This time she rolled her eyes, "yeah, he's not that bad." Eunmi and Haemin joined us along the way. They had to go to the bathroom first.

When we reached the cafeteria, I could feel all eyes on us. It was always like this even in my previous school. I could see Jisoo and Youngmi waving at us. "Hey, you four girls over here!" Jisoo hollered. She was always the loud type. We went towards their already filled table. Filled in the sense that they had already bought lunch for us.

On the way, I noticed a couple of guys laughing and making jokes as if they own the whole cafeteria. Why was I not surprised that Kim Jiwon was among them. I unintentionally glared at him. Then, Haemin nudged me making me come back to reality and I smiled at my friends as we sat at the table. Funny, our table was coincidentally near Jiwon's table.

I turned towards Jisoo and raised my eyebrows, "Really?"

"What?" the culprit lift up both her hands in denial, "I didn't do anything! It was Youngmi's idea." She quickly covered herself making Youngmi glare at her. "

Youngmi didn't even look guilty or phased, "No it wasn't, it was your idea, you insisted that we sit here so Jihyun could spend time with her hubby." She revealed making Jisoo glared at her. I just chuckled at their friendship, I didn't even feel angry towards Jisoo.

I just brushed the matter off and chatted with them and ate to my heart's content. *Another thing I like about this school. Cafeteria food is awesome!*

 

 

Author's Pov:

Meanwhile at Jiwon's table. "Yah Hyung, isn't that your wife?" Junhoe whispered to Jiwon making the latter glare at him. "She isn't my wife, we aren't even married yet!"

"Whatever," Junhoe rolled his eyes, "she's really pretty, I wish I could be the one marrying her." He daydreamed making the rest of the boys shake their heads at the ridiculous idea of the boy.

 "You would be freaking out if it were you, even much more than when Jiwon hyung watches scary movies." Donghyuk stated making the rest of the boys laugh except Jiwon who was frowning, "I don't freak out when we watch scary movies. They just startle me."

"Same thing, " Hanbin deadpanned, "You were wailing so much when we watched that movie that you almost peed you're pants."  He revealed. The rest of the boys laughed, "Yah, Kim Hanbin, you're no better when it comes to girls, you-" Jiwon was interrupted by Hanbin's hand that was now covering his mouth.

The two boys glared at each other. "Hey guys, how about we hang out after school?" Yunhyeong proposed.

"I can't, I got detention." Jiwon said. "Oh come on, like you ever really attend one. You always skip and you have your father to cover for you, geez, you're one lucky guy." Yunhyeong shot back.

"Yeah, you're right, I gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter