News Reports

Project X: The Failed Experiment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

News Reports

"...an explosion that could be heard for miles in the middle of a forest. Some claim they saw a military helicopter flying by around there...a forest fire now raging outwards from that area...not sure what we can do to stop it as it's getting out of hand..."

"...city lights have been flickering on and off recently...not sure why and can't seem to find the source of the problem...already one fatality due to reduced visibility...families hightly recommended stay at home to prevent accidents..."

"...a collapsing school today...the whole building came undone piece by piece...some janitors injured...student found buried under mass of bricks...recieved multiple injuries...did not survive..."

"...wolves seen near mountain side road...highly advised to drive slower...rainy wearther makes the road slipperyer...a mudslide has just been reported...blocking mountain side road...closing road down until cleared..."

"...shooting after school...student walking home after late music practice...two men dressed in black...in broad daylight...false license plate number...no leads...one fatality..."

Tomorrow:

"...Missing dead body from yesterday's shooting...disappeared from the morgue..."

"...body of boy who was hit by car during last night's black out is missing...disappeared last night..."

"...missing boy...didn't return last night...was said possibly could have taken mountain road...was present during muds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter