Baekhyun

Project X: The Failed Experiment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was humming. A song from his childhood, something his grandmother used to sing to him when he couldn't selep. He never understood what she was singing, the lullaby had an odd tune filled with unknown words, but he still loved it regardless.

He was three years old, fighting to keep his eyelids open. Tuffy was cradled in one arm, his favourite blanket wrapped around him.

A gentle hand his head, making him sleepy.

"Halmeoni, I can't sleep," he murmered drowzily.

There was gengle laughter

"Don't worry my dear Baekhyun, I will sing you to sleep," she told him.

He smiled content. 

Making herself confortable in her rocking chair, she started to sing.

Baekhyun closed his eyes, absorbed by the lullaby. Suddenly, the singing stoped. Disappointed, Baekhyun roled over to ask for her to continue. 

"Halmeoni..."

the rocking chair was gone, along with Halmeoni. Instead, a large shadow of a man stood in her place. Terrified, he pulled Tuffy closer to him. He opened his mouth to yell, but no sound came out. He tried to get up and run, but he couldn't move, no matter how hard he tried to.

Frustrated, he burst into tears.

The shadow man stated shaking. Booming laughter filled his hear. The shadow man lifted his hand, fingers turning into claws and swiped at Baekhyun. He flew back, Tuffy tumbling fon his grip as a scream ripped it's way free of his silence. 

He fell to the flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter