Xiumin

Project X: The Failed Experiment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin blew lightly into his steaming hot mug. 

The hot chocolate swirled around following his breath.

Tentatively, he took a sip.

He instantly regretted it. Pulling away quickly, he quickly swallowed the still too hot hot chocolate. It burned it's way down his throat but his main problem was his tongue. 

He stuck his tongue out like a dog but the stinging from the burning didn't go away. Dammit, he pouted. His tongue was stinging and he sadly apologized to his taste buds.

*Ding*

He looked up from his drink and glanced at the kitchen. The timer had gone off and he could see some steam rising from the oven.

"Dammit"

He set the mug down on the table beside his chair and sped into the kitchen. Pulling on oven mitts, he quickly took out the pizza he was trying to heat up. 

He set the tray down on the counter for cooling as he turned off the oven. 

Glumly, he turned back around to see his ruined pizza. 

The whole top of the pizza was burned black. Gingerly picking it up, he tried to see if any of it was still edible. 

Sadly, he had burned the pizza all the way through, and he could save none of it. 

Sighing, he put it back down on it's tray, and moved to his fridge to see if he could make something else to eat. 

He opened the door to be presented with nearly empty shelves.

Glancing back at the pizza, he pondered what to do. 

How had it burned so quickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter