Chen

Project X: The Failed Experiment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen had wedged himself in the corner of the room to avoid rocking back and forth like a crazy person.

Although, he assumed he probaby was officially insane.

He'd been here for over an hour, staring at white walls with the scene replaying over and over in his head. 

The muffled screams, the arching of their bodies as electricity shocked through them. But the one thing that stayed embedded in his mind was the look of satisfaction from the doctor. 

It had made him sick to the stomach.

What a sick way to wake up, he thought.

He had woken up in this place just a few hours ago, to see machines hooked up to him and a door that refused to let him out. 

Yelling, screaming and banging on the door had done nothing to help him except make his voice hoarse, so he had opted to just sit in bed until someone came and let him out. 

His initial thought, was that he was in the hospital.

With the machines, and the thin, uncomfortable bed, but what kind of hospital puts you in a jumpsuit covered in plastic and locks you in the room.

Plus, how did he even end up in a hospital. 

The last thing that happened to him was walking across a golf field. He didn't even golf, but he enjoyed the peacefullness of it.

It was late at night, and the range had closed already. He had snuck in to find his favourite hill, to relax in the quietness.

But the clouds appeared.

They formed out of nowhere and soon, it was raining. 

He was heading for cover when the lightning and thundering started. 

Somehow, he came across a fence, one that wasn't there when he snuck in. 

It was blocking his way out. 

Turning back, he came across another fence.

Somehow, these things were appearing out of nowhere and he was trapped, out in the middle of a wide open golf field, soaking wet as thunder and lightning took over the sky.  

Lightning struck the field, just a hill over from where he was. 

He had felt the shock of it. There was a burning sensation in his mouth.

The sky lit up again, and this time he saw clearly, that there were little metal poles sticking up from the grass. 

There was something very wrong about this. 

He climbed up the fence, just to fall back down after discovering that the top of the fence had barbed wires.

The lightning struk again, and this time, he actually felt it.

His body raised several feet into the air. He could feel the shock running though his entire body, before the sound of the explosion sent him flying. 

He couldn't remember anything after that. 

But when this...torture was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter