I love you

I'm sorry...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: BULLYING AND SELF-ABUSE

 

Today was a Saturday and I had to meet Kai and his friends. I texted him asking the time we would meet...

 

'Hey what time today?'

'2:30 pm at The park near the school'

'OK thanks.' 

 

I look at the time it was 12:30. I decide to just eat toast, while eating I look at my wrist... It healed. After I was done eating I head to the bathroom with scissors, I also look at my neck through the mirror it also healed. I sit on the toilet cover and start to cut myself on my wrist then my neck. After I take a shower and get ready to leave, when I got to the park I was 5 minutes late. I was surprised when I saw Kai's friends they looked like the people who hurt me in the past.

 

"Oh it was you Minmin! Its been awhile! Remember me? Do Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo says. I knew it was them, Minmin- the loser is what they would call me... No wonder they wanted to meet me they wanted to make me feel bad I wanted to leave but Kai was here. "Hey. Hyung can you name all of them?" Kai asks. "Do Kyungsoo, Oh Sehun,Kim Junmyeon, and Jackson Wang." I say pointing at them as I  call their names. "Nice! They're gonna transfer to our school soon!" Kai says. I put a fake smile. For the rest of they day we 'hang out' of course the 4 of them think of ways to 'unintentionally' hurt me. At the end of the say we exchange phone numbers at Kai walks me home. He must've seen my wrists because he looked down and my rubber bracelets were slightly too big and if you looked from above you could see my cuts. When he saw them he gasped and grabbed my wrist then took off my bracelets. "Did you cut yourself?!" He tells after seeing my cuts, I nod looking down at my wrist Kai let's go of my wrists and gives me a hug. "You don't have to tell me why, but you have to stop. Its scaring me the thought of you doing this and that you could die." He says reminding me of Luhan. 

 

"You don't have to tell me why but, you have to do something about it. Its scary thinking about how many bruises and wounds you have and that you could die..." Is what he said to me in 5th grade.

 

I nod carefully on Kai's shoulder and hug him back wanting to cry but couldn't.  When I got home I looked at my phone and realized that I got a text 'Hey loser boy! We're going to transfer to your school on Monday. You better listen well and be nice because we can make your life a living hell 

↜Ψ( `ᴗ´ )Ψ  👿' I sigh and throw my phone on then lye on my bed slowly falling asleep.

 

On Sunday Baekhyun called me out on an 'date' so I quickly got ready then left. When I got there I was early so I sat on a bench near by then when I notice something I hit myself. I forgot my bracelets, I was about to run back home to get them but was stopped by Baekhyun who immediately noticed my cuts and even more, my wounds from my parents/ bullies. 'What a bad weekend they've already found out about my cuts' I think. "Minseok do you cut yourself? Also what's with all these wounds?" He says looking at me curiously in the back I see my parents glaring at me I immediately take Baekhyun's hand and run somewhere were my parents can't see me. "Minseok! What's the matter why are we running?" Baekhyun asks when we stopped running. I start to feel tears forming in my eyes, I forgot about the burning sensation in my eyes whenever I cried. The thought that my parents will make me stop seeing my friends hurt me or they might make me hurt them or even worse than those together is that they'll personally go to hurt them. Soon tears spill out after thinking about it, Baekhyun hugs me and makes shushing sounds I think that he is comforting me I haven't been comforted since I left for China maybe even before that... I just cry in his shoulder hoping that my parents won't harm him or make me stop seeing him I don't want to stop seeing him or my friends they're one of the best things that happened to me.

 

When I have calmed a little I say "Can I stay at your house for the week?" to avoid going home. Baekhyun just nods and asks if I'm okay I just say yes and tell him I can't go home to get clothes since I left the key at my house (which was a lie) and my parents weren't home.

 

 It was 10 minute walk from where we were. When we entered the house Baekhyun was greeted with hugs and yelling (but in a good way). Two things were shouted at the same time following with a hug "Oppa!" "Hyung !" I looked at them there was a little girl who had long curly hair and a boy who had straight pink hair. "Yah Byun Baekhyun why are you so la- OMO! Hello! You must be Kim Minseok! Baekhyun talks about you all the time!" "Umma! Don't say that!" Baekhyun yells I see his face get red almost as red as tomato soon Baekhyun and his mom started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter