1 month promise

I'm sorry...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I caught eye contact with Luhan during class he smirked as he wrapped a hand around Kyungsoo's shoulder. I was mad not because I still liked him, but because he's doing it purposely so he could hurt me. Baekhyun nudged me then whispered in my ear "Are you alright? If you want to I can tell the teacher to switch our classes if you feel uncomfortable." I shake my head and whisper back "I need to endure it to show them that I'm not the same as back then..." He looks at me then smiles, I smile back. "Well then class I have made pairs of the partners for our song project! Let's see first is Xi Luhan and Kim Minseok!" I widen my eyes and Luhan smirks. "Kim Jongdae and Byun Baekhyun! Jackson Wang and Kim Junmyeon! Oh Sehun and Do Kyungsoo! That's all I won't let you work here only at your house or your partner's house. Take the rest of music to get to know your partner if you're with another person who's not your partner then I'll give you a F-. Oh one more think is that these will be your partners for the rest of the year and you'll be sitting next to each other! That's all!" I see Baekhyun look at me with worried eyes I just smile and motion him to go to Jongdae then he takes his stuff and goes. Luhan immediately comes to sit next to me and smirks "We have nothing to talk about right? Everything's the same isn't it?" He asks grabbing my wrists pulling off my bracelets revealing my cuts "Let's go to my house to work I don't want to go to yours." He says looking at my cuts with cold Eyes "I have to go home real quick then go somewhere let's meet at 6:30" I say trying to break his grip he let's go then looks at me. For the rest of music he finds ways too harass me without anyone noticing excluding Baekhyun. 

 

Next was Chinese, which was the easiest since I came from China and the only people i knew was Lay and Tao. The teacher surprised us three when he said that Kris will be joining us the three (now four) of us were happy when we got to have free time to talk because we hadn't been able to talk much because I didn't want to sit with Luhan at lunch (and  classes were hard). We talked a lot for 10 minutes, but then I remembered Tao and our past so I asked him if we could talk alone. I asked my teacher if we could go out to talk since it was a personal conversation he agreed and we both walked out. We went to the bleachers where we saw a class that was currently in gym ( Baekhyun, Sehun, Henry, Junmyeon, and Luhan were in there, Luhan and Junmyeon noticed us) "You remember them right? The people who caused us scars," I say looking down "You remember? That's good..." He replies twiddling his thumbs "I'll take that as a yes... First of all thanks for saving me and second is I would've said yes if it was a couple years ago, but now I have someone else who has stolen my heart..." I say noticing someone talk to Baekhyun and also being friendly to Luhan and the other ones. "Baekhyun... That's who you like right?" Tao says smiling a sad smile I nod. "Beware that's Kim Taeyeon, sister of Junmyeon. I heard she likes to play around with both woman and men." Tao says before walking away slowly with a sad smile. I look up to catch Taeyeon acting sweet to Baekhyun then kissing him on the lips, I clutch my fists feeling both hatred and sadness. Baekhyun then notices me when a tear falls down when we make eye contact I run to catch up with Tao accidentally giving him a back hug he looks surprised at first, but then notices my tears and look up at Baekhyun who was with Taeyeon in shock. He puts an arm around me then whispers in my ear "You know ge... Its possible Baekhyun will get hurt too if you let people know you two are dating." I look at him wiping my tears and nod slowly but sadly. 

 

I had gym next so I quickly got ready thinking about becoming stronger and how I could do it in the next month, but I figured out that so many things I would lose if I did it. The Most important was My friends and my heart, but I knew if I continued to hang with them they would get hurt so I decided to end everything in one month or if they got hurt 10 times before that I would end it sooner. "HYUNG!" Kai yells breaking my thoughts "Who are you?" I ask feeling stupid that I keep on forgetting who this was "YAH! How can you forget the 2nd most popular kid in school!? We met at lunch on your first day and you didn't even spare a glance at me. Then I had to introduce myself to you the next and you cant remember me! My name is Kim Jongin or Kai!" Kai yells pouting I laugh and say sorry soon Kai laughs as well. 'Damn how cute can he get?" Kai thinks. I soon feel my heart fall as I remember that this won't last for long. We had to play basketball for gym so we got split into two teams I was put with Kai and Chanyeol I enjoyed it even more than I ever did remembering not to get too attached.

 

 

During lunch I sit at the roof deciding not to eat. Baekhyun slams the door open and gives me a hug and a kiss "You know I don't like her right?" He says before giving me another kiss I nod then he says "Then if you were jealous you're still not aloud to hug other people especially Tao." He pouts opening his lunch and feeding me some of his lunch my heart melted when he smiled as he was feeding me and pouts. Remembering my plan I frown feeling tears in my eyes "Let's do everything we want to do this month..." I say feeling bad that everything is going to end already. "Why? Are you going somewhere? Did something happen?" He asks eyes getting watery "No... Its just I've been feeling down lately..." I say looking down. Baekhyun immediately nods as he takes my hand. I look at the time, it was time for our free time I say I need to go somewhere and he let's me go I head to the back to the school. I was surprised when I saw Kris, Lay, and Chanyeol who were looking at me with hatred in their eyes standing among all the bullies.

 

 

*D.O. POV*

 

Our plan was to make all of Minseok's friends betray him so he would get hurt. Honestly he was an annoyance A burden and a disappointment so someone like can't get happiness. I still can't believe he had stolen Luhan before... I know I won't let it happen again for sure. 

 

We met up with Luhan's (except for one which was Chen) friends which were also friends of Minseok then we told them a story about Minseok... "Minseok was a who only wanted popularity and nothing else... So when he met Luhan he used him in order to get popular then threw him away befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter