Chapter 6

I'm sorry...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WARNING: BULLYING

 

Everyone was silent when I was done, but then I started to hear clapping and cheering. In the far back I saw Luhan glaring at me and Baekhyun clapping. "Looks like I picked the best for last! Oh, hello! May I ask why you're here?" The teacher says to Luhan and Baekhyun. The class goes silent "Huh oh yeah we got transferred to this class," Luhan says then smiles to all the girls and boys. The girls take pictures and say 'kyaaa!' And some of the boys were blushing others were jealous. The teacher sat them down and explained what the rules are and stuff after I sat down. Then when she was done explaining she asked who was going to use the music room to sing, many people raised their hands. The teacher (AKA Mrs.Park) chose Chen, "Mrs. Park can I use the music room Minseokie?" He asked then smiled at me "Of course!" She responded. Just them the bell rang, I was going to get ready for gym class but got stopped by Chen who asked me if I wanted to eat lunch with him tomorrow I nodded then left. I got ready and started to go, but I slipped on water I closed my eyes getting ready to feel the pain but I never did. I opened my eyes and looked up to see a pretty tall boy and he was quite handsome. "You okay?" He asks "Y-yeah thanks." I respond noticing his hand on my waist. "My name is Kim Jongin or Kai. What's your name?" "Minseok... Kim Minseok or Xiumin." He smiles slightly. "Yo Kai! What are you doing with the new kid?" A voice says, it was someone in my class his name was Park Chanyeol. "Park Chanyeol?" I ask "Wow you know my name!" He responds loudly but happily. "You know him?" Kai asks removing his hand, I nod then Chanyeol says "We're in the same class! Oh and you can call me Chan or Yeolie. Its only your second day and you already know the 2nd most popular kid in this school!" "We should get going gym is going to start soon." I say then hurry out the door. "Hello class! We're going to be playing soccer! But here's the catch you have to have a partner and hold hands the whole time! I'll choose the partners, hmm Kai and-" "Me!!" Girls shout. "Shut up! Kai and Minseok. Chanyeol and Tao! Blah and blah!" The coach listed the partners. I saw Tao glaring at Kai a couple times even though we're on the same team. After it was done I showered quickly and dressed up I was surprised to see Kai waiting for me. He asked me what class I had next I told him "science." While drying my hair with the towel. He smiled "So do I let's walk together!" He exclaimed then put away the towel for me and we walked together. I noticed that he kept staring at my cheeks and lips, but I pretended I didn't know. Science was long and hard for me so I almost fell asleep until  Kai nudged me.

 

 

*Lunch*

I didn't want to eat with Luhan so I ate behind the school which was a terrible idea. I got surrounded by boys and girls yelling at me for hurting Luhan, I also got beat up and thrown rocks at me. I saw Luhan in the back of everything laughing silently, after 15 minutes they left I remembered that I needed to go to the music room. I ignored the pain in my body and ran there. When I got there Chen was waiting. "Minseokie! What happened?" He asks cupping my face in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter