Goodbye... My loves

I'm sorry...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Minseok's POV* 

 

I held my hands on the railing tightly holding on. I heard my name called I looked down to see Kai,Tao, and Luhan down there Luhan suddenly runs somewhere while Kai and Tao were yelling. I heard a door slam open Sehun looked back to find Luhan. I hear  Sehun yell through his clenched teeth "WHY DO LOVE THIS GUY?! WE HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU AND TRIED TO WIN YOU OVER! BUT HE DID NOTHING TO GAIN YOUR LOVE?" Luhan said nothing as he ran towards me. Sehun suddenly dropped me I closed my eyes then felt a hand grab mine I opened one eye to see Luhan out of breath. I felt liquid go through my arm my stitches from the car crash was coming out Luhan quickly pulled me into his embrace as he dragged me out of there. 

 

When we got to the bottom I could barely stand up so Kai carried me on his back as we walked to then nearest hospital. On the way there it was completely  silent. After getting stitches I stayed in the hospital for 3 days. The bullies didn't hurt me, but still made me jealous the last few days went by quickly. Before I knew it was thew last day of school kai and tao kept on whining while Luhan just said to keep in contact with them. I wasn't expecting a kiss on my cheek from all three of them when they did I blushed furiously. On my way home I wanted to say goodbye to Baekhyun, but when I was in front of his house I saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon making out. I just decided to let his mom tell Baekhyun everything, but it didn't feel right to just leave on someone who melted my heart. Even though I didn't tell him face to face I still said something at the front of his house hiding so he wouldn't see me "Bye bye my Baekhyunnie. Thank you for everything... I love you. Goodbye be happy okay?" I held back tears as I walked home getting picked up in the middle by my mom and dad. 

 

"Ah that's right Minseok. Your friends left presents and notes outside our door how nice of them. Oh and we're going to China first to visit your sister then the States," She says pointing at the extra luggage. I open it and find four gifts with 1 card on each. I open the one that says Tao first to find a Baozi necklace and a panda stuffed animal I put on the necklace then open the card "Xiumin-ge don't forget me! Don't forget that you're my baozi! I'm always with you whether its in your heart or in the Panda. Come back and visit! Have fun in the states! Bye bye!" I smile as I read it petting the panda. I open the next one which was Kai's it was a the new album of Vixx (A/N I thought of Vixx all of a sudden so I was like why the hell not?) I read the card after being in shock for 25 seconds "Hyung! I noticed that you liked to sing Vixx songs so I bought you a the new album. I hope you listen to it a lot and think of me when you do! If you return back to Korea then let's dance together! Hope you enjoy the states! Don't forget to keep in touch! If you do I'll kill you! Bye Hyung!" I opened the last one I saw a hat and bread the hat was a fluffy wolf hat I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I read the card as  I ate the bread "Minnie! I baked the bread with love (And tears) so it should taste better! I saw a wolf hat and got a vision of you wearing it! It seemed as though it would look cute on you! I heard it could get really cold in the states too... Anyways don't forget to call and text me! Hope to see you again  Minnie!

 

From your deer, Luhan" I was almost on the verge of tears as I looked at the last one. On the card front it said to open it when I was in the states. I couldn't wait to open it.

 

 

*Baekhyun's POV*

 

Today was the last day of school so my mom told me this morning to bring all of my friends(Basically the bullies) to my house to discuss something. I expected it ever since Luhan came barging into my house ,looking for the two sided , honestly speaking though  I was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter