☼ six

Candy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun was really sleepy, even after the nap she wanted to sleep. But the members were stopping that from happening. They were too busy trying to get juicy details out of her.

“Well, how was it?” Nayeon was the most curious; she didn’t care to hide it either, so the question parade was mostly led by her, sometimes Jihyo.

“It was normal, just hanging out, playing games; it got cut short because something came up.” Dahyun shrugged, finding it to be normal like she said, nothing hidden in the surface.

“Well why didn’t you invite us?” Sana pulled her phone out, finding it insane that her baby Dahyun hadn’t invited them to such a fun event but Vernon had invited his whole group.

She took the phone and looked through the video, showing her and Hansol waiting together near some area as the other members of seventeen walked around near them, enjoying their time. Her smile widened, hopefully it would stop them from getting too upset. She could have called them but that would have been too much, plus she knew how tired they were after the amount of work they have been doing as a group.

“I was taking into consideration that you all worked really hard for our comeback, but also I didn’t know he would bring all of them.” She whined and tied her hair back preparing to get ready for her nightly routine and sleep. “Next time all I’ll tell you all about it and hopefully he will bring them as well, okay?” She smiled sweetly and made the okay symbol with her fingers before standing and rushing into the bathroom, locking the door and beginning her routine.

---

“Why must we do this now?” Dahyun wanted to sleep just for a few more minutes but her members had decided to play around in the room, doing random stretches while playing music. She knew that she was usually like them, making noise and running around waking people up, or something along those lines, but just for today she wanted to be normal.

“Because we need to gets the blood flowing! No stiff muscles young one.” Momo smiled before patting her leg and continuing to stretch, leading the others who merely followed still in a sleepy state, from being forced away. Dahyun sighed and sat up; if she finished maybe she could be last into the shower to get ready for whatever their schedule brought them.

Her hands roamed the counter as she blindly searched for the banana she wanted, she was talking with Tzuyu and wasn’t looking at the counter, and instead her eyes were towards the other. Tzuyu was trying to figure out what to wear and Dahyun was helping, pointing out the black skirt with the plain white tee, that was always the easiest to manage and it was easy for her to pull off, not everyone can pull off really simplistic looks.

Everyone was running around the dorm, just out of boredom, they had been waiting for some time for everyone to finish. It was either really fast for that amount of girls, or it was too long, never in between. Today seemed to be one of those short days, but maybe that was just Dahyun, as she had been the last to get ready, and her preparation time seemed to be so short.

“Ready?” Jihyo smiled at her before doing another count of all the members, just making sure no one was forgotten. They would be going through one more day of filming, then practice, then to their separate schedules if they had any. Dahyun had one shockingly enough, she felt she wasn’t always the most interesting to be on shows, but her fans thought otherwise. If it was true, she wouldn’t be on anything.

Her schedule consisted of an eating show; it wasn’t something they came in to practice, more of a random appearance since she was just a guest. She was excited to be eating just because, no other reason, just because that was the purpose of the show. She smiled happily to herself and looked down while walking out the door; straight file line as if in the army, that was what they usually did, was the easiest way for groups of their size.

---

Hansol had just woken up, his legs dangling off the side of his bed; he was completely gone at the moment, mentally at least. His eyes opened slowly as he rubbed them and his sense of smell seemed to heighten when he smelt the food coming from outside his room and in the kitchen. He was excited knowing that he wouldn’t have to eat something mediocre because of his own laziness.

He stood and yawned loudly stretching his muscles, making sure he wasn’t stiff just in case they had anything athletic to do, like running away or whatever. He looked in the mirror and walked away ignoring his crazy hair, he didn’t care enough in the moment, and he was hungry.

“Hey loverboy.” Seungcheol walked past Hansol, giving him a smug grin.

“Haha…” He knew exactly what he was talking about; he started calling him that ever since last night when they dropped her off. He saw Hansol looking at her ever so often and decided upon himself their relationship status, but Hansol just decided to ignore him.

He sat down at the table still waiting for his plate to be made. Their manager had felt nice in the morning and decided to cater to them, they were nice to him despite any fame that came to them, and so he felt that why not? Treat them better than usual today. Hansol scrolled through his phone, checking for messages from his family. His sister had recently begun getting calls from different agencies and he only prayed his parents listened to him and didn’t allow her to enter. He was only being protective. The idol world was harsh; she was young and didn’t need her being exposed to it.

“Texting Dahyun?” Woozi sat next to him pulling his phone out and began playing a game, only waiting for a response.

“No! I’m checking if my family sent anything.” He glared lightly at his older friend, deciding that Woozi may have not meant it in the way everyone else would.

“No need to lie let me see your phone.” He nodded towards the device as Hansol boldly showed the screen.

“You got a text….” Hansol turned the screen around pulling the menu down. “From Dahyun.” He grinned and continued to play his game. “Didn’t need to lie bro.”

He sighed and shook his head slowly at the situation, what timing.

              To Dahyun: Hey

---

“Where’s my phone?” Dahyun was searching the dressing room as she frantically looked for her phone, she had it about two minutes ago but now it’s missing.

“I don’t know…” Momo spoke carefully as she got her makeup done, she was the only one currently paying attention to anything else that wasn’t her phone, and the others were on their phone or practicing something like a line or two.

“Did you see Sana?” Nayeon set her phone down, smiling widely after her question.

“No, why? She has my phone doesn’t she?” Nayeon laughed and nodded pointing towards the door.

“Don’t shoot the messenger. I don’t know where she went though, that is up to you to find out.” Nayeon pat her on the back, sending her off on search for her phone.

Nayeon grinned an evil playfulness peaking through as she watched Dahyun run out the room looking for Sana who she knew would probably do something with her phone, she wasn’t to be trusted with it!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter