☼ two

Candy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The day has only begun and I’m already falling…what a mess.” Dahyun laughed as she cleaned up her knees with the help of her coordi. She laughed as they made jokes randomly about her fall and Dahyun could only clap at one that almost made her stomach hurt. “St-stop it!” Dahyun waved her hand signaling defeat as she couldn’t stop laughing. The members sang amongst themselves practicing the choreography for the billionth time that day. They really practiced hard, not only when told to but whenever they could, to be flawless was a dream honestly, like G-friend or Red Velvet.

“How is the leg Dahyun?” Momo came over and crouched looking over the spot that bruised a little from the fall. She smiled at the older girl.

“It’s perfectly fine. Don’t need to worry.” She smiled and patted her shoulder reassuring her of her fine condition.

“Want to practice with us?” She smiled immediately nodding at the question, she hadn’t known they were practicing they were outside the tent while she was being treated. Momo took her hand and walked outside with her as the others looked over and paused so they could join back in and continue from their spot.

“Hansol!” He looked up from his phone answering to the older member who called him.

“Hm.” His head went up and his phone went back onto the table.

“We are about to practice.” Hansol nodded deciding to get up and of course practice with them. He never liked ruining the flow; it was obvious no matter how you tried to play it off. He looked down at his arm and wiped it off, the green of the grass still lingering somewhat in the spot.

“Make sure to clean your arm off later, or tell the coordi’s.” Seungcheol always made sure to look out for the others, it was his job after all, plus he was typically the one who noticed the small things when it came to his group.

The practice continued with only two or three mistakes the first few times, they didn’t want to sweat before even going on stage, the coordi’s hard work would end up going down the drain if they allowed that to happen.

Hansol looked through his phone once he took back his spot from Chan, the youngest always managing to steal his seats “suddenly”. At that point, Hansol knew it wasn’t on accident but he didn’t mind, being young meant joking about, he is young himself after all.

“Yah, Vernon.” He looked back up, his attention leaving the rap that was placed on his phone a few hours ago before they arrived while they were in the car.

“Yeah?”

“Did you get your arm cleaned?” Jihoon nodded towards the arm that managed to touch the ground.

“Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.” Hansol stood and went to find his assigned coordi. She looked at his arm and shook her head slowly, not even upset because she knew he didn’t do it on purpose. He smiled thankfully and waited for her to fix the area. Just a little dirt and grass color was there.

“You’re lucky you helped that girl, I would have made you do it yourself.” She smiled but concentrated on covering the small marks. “Such a gentleman.”

“Not really, I was just doing what anyone should. Hope she’s okay, though, I had to leave so quickly.” He nodded slowly to himself, wondering fairly if she was okay.

“You’ll find out later if she’s dancing on stage with her group, which group is it again? Girlfriend right?” Hansol laughed at the older females guess.

“Completely different concepts,” He smiled and corrected her after a slight slap on the arm for his little laugh. They were pretty close all of them. “Twice.” She nodded once pushing it into her memory.

“My husband says they are pretty liked in the army,” She scoffed and shook her head frustrated, “always worrying about the girl groups.” She checked his arm once more before letting go and sending him on his way.

“Thank you.”

“No problem Han, it’s my job after all.”

He went back towards his seat noticing Wonwoo relaxing with his eyes closed and sighed inwardly, but nonetheless taking his phone and moving back outside the tent. It was a gentle day,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter