☼ five

Candy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun smiled and nodded at Hansol’s question. She was shocked that he had brought them all; there were thirteen members after all, but the more the better.

Her hands typed away on the phone as she waited for Hansol and the other members to get their tickets. She had bought his beforehand along with hers since she did organize the date; she found it to be the nicest thing to do anyways. Her phone was placed back in the back pocket of her shorts while she looked over at all the members laughing as some argued with Vernon over which rides to do.

“Hello.” She turned away from looking at him to the person who approached. Mingyu it seemed.

“Hello.” She smiled softly and bowed politely towards him. This basically was their first meeting.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Mingyu.” He smiled warmly and bowed back towards her and looked at her. “I really like twice.” Dahyun smiled widely before laughing just a little. It was sudden in the first meeting and caught her off guard, his honesty.

“Thank you very much. I love Seventeen.” She covered laughing still after talking. She didn’t want to come off as mean or judgey but she just laughed. It seemed weird but it had no hard feelings in it.

Mingyu smiled at her laughter, finding himself laughing along with her. It was contagious and cute. She smiled once he joined with her and looked down. Maybe it was because she was really excited to have a free day she was laughing as if what he said was the funniest thing in the world. She was sometimes spontaneous like that.

Vernon pat Seungcheol on the back as he walked away with Hoshi, their tickets finally being paid for and the conversation ending. The Viking would come last. He stopped in his tracks seeing Dahyun laughing with Mingyu. He wondered what was so funny. He took off his hat while running his fingers through his hair and putting the cap back on.

 

He didn’t know if he wanted to stop it and go off or let her continue talking with him because why not? Making new friends is something she seems good at.

“Hey Dahyun.” Vernon smiled at her while she looked back at him her laughter slowly dying down so she can manage words. His feet brought him over out of his will it seemed. His mind confused on how he ended up there in front of her so quickly but he shrugged it away mentally.

“Ready to have fun Hansol?” She breathed in finally getting her laughs out while Mingyu simply smiled and waved before heading over to the other members. They had decided to break into groups and let things go from there, pray that this school night was tiring for the students and kept them inside their houses.

Dahyun pulled out her phone and texted her mom for the last time in that night, she didn’t want to keep her up.

“Who was that?” He asked simply out of curiosity, she smiled and replied.

“My mom. She was wondering where I was.” Vernon nodded and looked at her when she replied. “She thinks you are a good looking boy. But if you meet her don’t tell her I said that to you.” She laughed and zipped her lips motioning towards him. “Our secret.”

He chuckled and nodded zipping his lips and placing it in her hand jokingly. “Of course.” She placed it in her pocket, the one without the phone of course.

“Where should we head to first?” Hansol looked around the area, bright lights flashing here and there. He bit his lip and spun in a full circle before stopping in front of Dahyun again placing his hands in his pockets. She crossed her arms.

“I like Viking, something thrilling first I guess.” He pointed towards the closest ride and smiled toward her.

“Sounds like a good plan. Let’s go.” She nodded and began walking, Vernon walking next to her and looking around happily at the park. It was really fun to be here.

Dahyun walked ahead looking around really excited about this trip; she looked in her pocket and played with the string on her mask. As idols, it was actually traditional to have one just in case. But even though she wore them sometimes, she felt it was even more obvious with it on. Plus her hair was sometimes dyed so it was just way easier to point her out. Of course people her age dyed their hair but in school, they usually got in trouble.

“What are you thinking about?” Hansol looked at her as he stood in front of her while they waited in line for the ride. She looked up quickly.

“Should I wear the mask? We are idols after all.” She looked at him and back to the mask now in her hand.

He shook his head and responded casually. “Why should we? We aren’t trying to hide anything.” She nodded slowly and placed the mask in her hand. She believed no one really cared that much about them anyways.

The ride was hectic, her screaming was heard immediately and the marks on Vernon’s arm were also apparent. She didn’t think she would be so scared but she was wrong. Vernon was laughing what felt like the whole time, he was scared but screaming wasn’t his thing during that time.

“Are you okay now?” He walked down the steps first before reaching the bottom and holding Dahyun’s arm carefully, her eyes wide still in shock of the rides height, she laughed while smiling and looked down making sure her legs didn’t give way as she came down with the help of Vernon.

“Ye-yeah.” She nodded quickly and ran her fingers through her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter