☼ three

Candy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is your leg still okay?” Chaeyoung went over to Dahyun casually looking down at her knee making sure it wasn’t bruised after their performance.
“I’m perfectly fine.” Dahyun smiled as the younger girl checked up on her. She wasn’t that much older than Chaeyoung or Tzuyu, just a year older, Dahyun is a 98 liner while they are in the 99 line. She looked at the others and nodded towards them. “As the youngest we should check on the older members.” She grinned cheekily making the other laugh softly. Dahyun sat down after their hard performance, vigorous dancing without a break, of course, would be killer. Even though she was used to dancing it was still a lot.

She listened to the moving of the fans as they were being moved from the stadium. The idols were all preparing to leave as well, everyone getting their items, clothes, makeup, phones and such getting ready to leave so the staff could clean up.

“Dahyun we’re heading out now.” She looked over at them and nodded picking up whatever makeup was around her and handing it off to their staff, the manager stood outside waiting for them all so he could lead them to the van.

“I’m so sleepy.” Jihyo slowly dragged herself out the tent while helping carry some of the bags their staff bought. She didn’t mind carrying them and neither did the rest of the girls, the coordi’s even tried making them not but they refused.

“Same…” Jeongyeon nodded, agreeing with the statement made seconds earlier.

The members all moved in what seemed to be the slowest possible manner, not much energy left in them, maybe it was because they hadn’t eaten yet that day. “Can we get some food?” Sana asked outright hoping their manager would nicely agree and say yes.

“Yeah sure what do you want? That the company would allow.” He opened the trunk and set everything inside carefully. The girls got inside the car next and immediately placed their heads back against the seats or on each other. Dahyun sighed softly and looked out the window while the manager played slow jams for the sleepy girls. “Buckle up first before you sleep.

They reached and pulled securing themselves inside the restraints leaning back yet again once they proclaimed themselves as safe. Dahyun looked at the two older members who fell asleep as soon as they closed their eyes and leaned against each other. “Cute.” Her smile showed smoothly as she smoothed their hair down from the top. “Why am I so energetic?” She spoke to herself and crossed her arms placing her head against the window.

Her eyes followed everything that came into her view until she couldn’t anymore and followed the next thing, it was soothing, placing her in a trance, maybe that’s why she couldn’t sleep, and she focused intensely on one object until another would force her to look away. She lifted her head up and sighed again, her cheeks cold from the window and becoming pale, a small tint of red from leaning. She looked at the food place they all decided to eat at, how sad the manager felt that he needed to wake up nine girls who looked to be falling into a deep sleep.

He stopped and looked at Dahyun who nodded knowing exactly what she needed to do. Her hands went to each members shoulder or knee. “Wake up everyone.” She shook her head trying to force herself to stay focused on the task, getting a little sleepy herself.

They leisurely began to wake, mumbling to themselves about random things. “What do you want to eat?” She nodded her head toward the entrance of the restaurant. Dahyun unbuckled her belt deciding that she and the manager would be doing the job of delivering the food to the eight girls.

The piece of paper with the orders was filled front to back. They knew they would need to work this off tomorrow morning sadly but they didn’t care, they were just hungry. Dahyun went inside following her manager and looked around, the mask covering her face from the cold the day gifted her.

They ordered immediately their eyes glued to the list to not make any mistakes, food is food but still making mistakes can be frustrating for everyone, they leaned against the wall and spoke to each other, she laughed at a few jokes he made and took his phone to play a few games as he watched over her like a father would, occasionally checking outside to see if the van was fine and everyone was inside. One guy watching nine girls was really a task, but he managed.

Fifteen minutes or maybe twenty, they couldn’t really remember, the food was finished. Dahyun’s smile reappeared as she cheered like a kid in a candy shop, it smelled so well, and was so warm against her cold skin. She really wanted to eat it now but had to wait until they got home.

Once they got back in the car, Jihyo smiled tiredly finally able to take another nap after watching the members who remained in the car with her. Being leader was a big job, but like the manager, she managed to do it pretty well.

The dorm seemed to be ages away. Dahyun finally closed her eyes at the midway point and fell asleep, she couldn’t really keep up but she did grip the food tightly making sure nothing fell. She smiled in her sleep thinking of the food that rested on her legs. Five minutes later the dorm appeared in the manager’s sight. He slowed down turning into the parking garage and parking in the closest place to the elevator leading up. He looked back and yawned, the coffee he drank from early wearing off at the perfect time. He got them there safely and smiled to himself.

“We’re here girls.” He turned the radio off and stepped out opening the door shaking them softly to get them up, hoping he wouldn’t scare them as they were still dazed.

Each one opened their eyes and looked around the van stretching, careful not to hit the others surrounding them. They stumbled out the van, their bodies not fully awake yet. The dorm’s lock clicked and they entered immediately going to the kitchen table bringing the food and beginning to set it all out on the table.

Dahyun smiled brightly as they opened the containers, smelling all the beautiful smells of meat and noodles, was it good for them to eat this type of food so late? Not really. Did they care? Not really.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter