☼ four

Candy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun looked around before taking a bite out of the kimbap that lay on the table, the girls stared at her and grinned mischievously, but curiosity intermingled. She smiled awkwardly and crossed her arms pouting, feeling kind of intimidated by the stares she was receiving. “You guys are so scary!” She stood up and stole the rest of the kimbap before leaving her spot at the table and sitting on the couch.

The girls all looked at each other before quickly standing and running after the girl. “Yah Dahyun-ah!” They laughed and sat next to her surrounding her as they wished. She looked at them all and laid back.

“I feel like a mafia boss.” The others smiled at her humor and poked her quickly. “Why are you all following me around?” She looked at them and crossed her arms again after taking another bite of kimbap and pushing it into to finish it off.

“Why did you go to the guy from Seventeen?” They all looked upon their member, eyes wide and curious. She smiled and shook her head swallowing after chewing the last piece of kimbap before stretching and leaning against the couch yawning softly. Her eyes fluttered slightly before shutting. “Is she really sleep?” They whispered amongst themselves and looked back at her.

“Let her sleep girls.” Their manager locked the door and set the alarm once inside the house, she smiled at them and nodded towards their rooms, if anyone asked, the female manager would get the night shift, just in case of course. She smiled and lifted up the younger girl carefully as she drifted in and out of sleep. The cold breeze and the laughing plus the last minute eating really made her sleepy. She sighed in her sleep and latched onto her manager like a baby would her mother. Such young girls, still have that affection, never really goes away.

- - -

The doors opened one by one as each member awoke to the alarm that appeared outside their rooms. This was pretty common if they had a group schedule planned for the day, today was one of those busy days.

Dahyun slide into the kitchen her slippers making noise as she moved along, she carefully felt around making sure not to hit anything as her eyes were still somewhat sleepy, she leaned against the counter and rubbed them. The puffiness showing aggressively as she felt she slept way too hard last night. The cold really got her last night. 

She pat her face gently trying to get any remaining sleep out if it, soon she would need to go and film something, she believed today was the day they finished filming for their new music video. She got a few grapes before placing them all in . Nayeon came out and laughed at her behavior, sometimes this was pretty normal in their dorm.

“Are you that hungry?” Chaeyoung smiled and took an apple biting into it before leaning against Nayeon and looking at Dahyun.

She shook her head and spoke, somewhat full. “No, just trying to get something in before getting ready, can’t film on a completely empty stomach.” She smiled and quickly ran into the bathroom after noticing it was empty.

“Such a cutie.” Momo smiled and looked into the fridge hoping for some type of chocolate or even strawberry milk to fill her stomach since she knew they would eat something delicious after filming.

Dahyun took a shower and brushed her teeth quickly after. She always rushed when she could muster the energy, she didn’t like to hog the bathroom, there are nine members after all.

The car ride to the filming site was noisy, everyone sang along to the new song and other songs placed in the CD player.

“Neoneun nae chwihyangjeogyeok nae chwihyangjeogyeok, Malhaji anhado neukkimi wa, Meoributeo balkkeutkkaji da, Neoneun nae chwihyangjeogyeok nan neoreul bomyeon, Gajigo sipeoseo andari na, Jagi jeonkkajido saenggagi na, Pow!”

Dahyun laughed and made a gun with her fingers at the end of the line, moving back and forth in her seat while humming to the song playing, she looked out the window and leaned her forehead against it smiling at the shops she has become used to as the week went on and filming happened.

She looked ahead and clapped once noticing the usual area, they were currently filming the last scene in a stadium, completely empty. It was huge when there were no people cheering or playing. Just a filming crew and nine small girls. It could be somewhat frightening but at the same time refreshing.

“We’re here!” The manager got out and opened the doors for the girls and waited till everyone was out to lead them to the room for changing and getting ready, they stood about excitedly. They loved dressing up, that was one of the perks of being an idol, all those different outfits to try on.

Dahyun walked over to the assigned coordi and sat down ready to get her makeup down. “Dahyun are you dressed?” She looked over before beginning and shook her head. The older woman called and motioned her over quickly making Dahyun bow in apology to the previous one and run over to the dressing coordi.

She changed quickly into plain black shorts, a cutoff shirt with basic writing and jacket that met the middle of her stomach. She smiled down at the outfit and went back over to the makeup artist, placing a cover over her clothes just in case.

The other members were finishing up as well, their makeup and clothes set as they looked around for their shoes, their shoes sizes pretty similar, and their socks placed about somewhere on one of the tables.

“Tzuyu these are yours!” Dahyun threw the balled up pair of socks are the younger member as she caught them and quickly put them on. Dahyun leaned against the wall and slid her socks on, she went to the front and put her shoes on and waited. She didn’t want to get them dirty so she carefully walked to the set. “Green grass and plain wait sneakers, not a good idea.” She shook her head slowly; she has been really clumsy these days.

The practice went perfect, everyone followed each other and no mistakes were made, it was almost perfect, basically perfect. Dahyun stepped to the side and waited as the coordi wiped off any sweat careful of wiping any makeup off or smudging anything. Her phone was handed to her by her manager and she pouted in a state of confusion. “Who is texting me at weird times. It’s so early, all my friends are at school right?” She sighed and looked to see a somewhat familiar number.

Her fingers moved quickly across the keyboard.

From Hansol: hey

To Hansol: hey, short time no talk.

From Hansol: how are you? It was pretty breezy last night, wanted to make sure you didn’t catch a cold or anything.

She smiled and peeked up at the coordi who sneakily peeked at their conversation, smiling when she was caught. Dahyun just smiled and laughed stomping her feet gently.

“Kids these days so adorable.” She smiled at Dahyun and pats her head slightly sending her away since she had finished.

Their manager came by and took the phone as Dahyun reached with a small frown. She didn’t get to reply and she knew the bubbles would pop up since she read it. She sighed and walked back over to the where they needed to be, she ran over the dance quickly in her head before posing to begin the filming.

- - -

Hansol leaned back in his chair, well the chair that he usually sat in while in the dorm. He looked around at the others who were joking around, wrestling or eating. Those were the usual things that happened in their dorm. If he wasn’t sleeping or listening to music he was joking around with someone. They were pretty active despite their busy schedules.

Why they were so active, even they didn’t know. But they did have days, quite often when they would all come home and crash. No speech in between, just sleep, wherever they can comfortably rest.

Vernon today was using this to calmly take on the day. They had finished filming a day early shockingly. When they put their minds to it, Seventeen could finish whenever they wanted to. They didn’t need to follow the strict schedule. If they could do something all in one day then why not do that.

He stood up and went to his room lying in his bed, kicking any clothes that rest aimlessly on it to the side and to the foot of the bed. He laid freely and took his phone from his pocket lifting it above his face and scrolling through social media, checking news about the group and playing games. His fingers roamed over the text message icon and clicked before typing in Dahyun’s name. They had talked once, but he wanted to make sure he was okay from when they met in the middle of the night.

He texted her and looked at the moving bubbles on the screen as they came and disappeared immediately after. “Those bubbles are really something else.” He shrugged and to his side and his eyes widened noticing Seungcheol and Jeonghan looking up at his phone and at him right after grinning.

“Dahyun?” Jeonghan spoke softly as he commonly did and smiled, shaking his head to frustrate the other. Seungcheol snatched the phone and ran out causing Hansol to groan and sit up. His feet coming down the ladder safely but quickly as to get his phone back.

“He’s just checking up on her!” Hoshi chuckled and read through the phone, seeing the younger coming quickly towards him he threw it elsewhere and watched as Chan had caught it and ran around the chair and handed it to Wonwoo.

“Come on guys!” He gripped Wonwoo’s arms and looked behind his back. The phone now in Seungkwan’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter