Jealous

If You Knew

Gina got up and decided not to go to school since she was out of that house. Wonwoo got up after her and followed her out the bedroom. 

 

"Gina, will you go on a date with me?" He asked in his raspy, woken up voice, while rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms.

 

Gina yawned, not because the topic of a date was boring her, but it was 7 am in the morning and he was asking this early. 

 

"Yeah, why not? Is that why you got up the same time as me to ask?"

"Nah, I just wanted to ask you before any of these guys did." 

"Wow. First world problems." She and chuckled. 

"Why not?" 

"Shouldn't you guys have something else to do? You guys debut soon right?"

"Oh yeah... That's probably why I'm up early. Oh shoot, let me wake up the other members." He said and ran back into the room.

"Wait, where are we going?" She asked him.

"Somewhere." He replied and went into the first room. 

 

Gina gave a displeasing nod about his attitude. She thought to herself about how Wonwoo is such a dork to her, but she loved it anyways. 

*****

Gina came into their dance studio where they were all working hard trying to perfect their dances and also singing their notes right. She saw Wonwoo with a microphone, rapping lyrics he was reading off a paper. When she looked at the other side, she saw Jisoo trying to perfect his singing notes. When she heard his voice, she couldn't help it but come over there and tap him to get his attention.

 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked her. 

"I was supposed to go up to Wonwoo, but your singing is really perfect. Please continue for me." 

 

He continued singing the lyrics off the paper he was reading, and Gina was paying attention to everything he was singing. Wonwoo saw her listening to him sing, and being jealous, he pulled her away and started to dance with her. 

 

Gina started laughing at the way he was dancing with her and just stood there with a big smile at her face. 

 

"What?" Wonwoo was chuckling out. 

"Nice dance moves. Are you ready to go?" She asked him. 

"Yeah, let me just grab my sweater." 

 

Gina eyed Jisoo who was singing in the corner with his guitar. She was eyeing Jisoo to look at her so she could wave bye and when he finally did, he smiled and waved bye back. Wonwoo came back with his sweater and saw the both of them staring at each other.

 

"So are we going to go now?" Wonwoo said to break their stare. 

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go." She said and waved bye one more time and he did the same.

 

They both walked out of the studio. With Jisoo staring at the both of them leaving and Jihoon greeted him, which made him jump a little. 

 

"Wow, looks like you're into Gina." He . 

"Its not like that." He replied seriously. 

"Its just a joke... No way, you're really into her."

"Can we just keep practicing this?" He said and turned to the paper.

"Alright then. In denial much?" Jihoon said and muttered his last sentence.

*****

They were both walking around the streets of Seoul. They saw a lot of food vendors and mini little shops as they were walking down. Gina just eyed everything while Wonwoo kept constantly asking if she wanted anything. 

 

"You're going to ask me that each time I look at an item?" She chuckled. 

"I can't help it. I really want to get you something, but I don't know what you like." 

"To be honest, I'm really open to anything. I find that anything has its own passion in it."

"That was a beautiful phrase." Wonwoo said and started applauding slowly. 

 

She gave a light push and they both laughed. They walked by a mini store filled with cute keychains of anime shows. She stopped to look at all the selections that they had. Wonwoo was also scanning through it behind her. 

 

"Hey, isn't Jisoo into these?" Gina pointed out. 

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, because there she went; mentioning Jisoo, which made him jealous. But he brushed it off and tried not to let his jealousy take over his feelings.

 

"Yeah he is." He tried to say sweetly and not rudely. 

"This would all be nice for him." 

"You know, you seem to talk about him a lot." Wonwoo's jealous tone starting getting out. 

 

Gina just looked at him and blinked not believing his tone. 

 

"He's a good friend you know." She finally blurted out after a few blinks.

"More than a friend is what I'm seeing your feelings towards him." His tone started getting worse. 

"Is there something bothering you?" She asked after hearing his tone again. 

"I'm just bothered why you look at Jisoo like you're in love with him and that you talk about him constantly." 

"Woah. I am not in love with him. And he just slips out ok? I mean I can't help it if everything reminds me of him." 

"Does he know something that I don't?"

"No." Gina looked at him straight in the eyes but Wonwoo didn't fall for it. He knew when she was lying. 

"Now you're lying to me." He mentioned to her. 

"When do I ever lie?" 

 

He looked at her like this was some kind of joke. 

 

"Ok you know what? I am lying. Its just- I told him everything. You know, how you were so curious about me in the beginning. Right when he asked, I just told him so easily and straight-forward."

"I can't believe it." 

"Well, telling him everything was just so easy."

"Why was it so easy for you to tell him everything and not me?"

"Maybe because Jisoo doesn't approach me the way you do. Maybe if you were more subtle and not so nosy about everything I would've told you." 

 

Wonwoo just gave her a displeasing nod. Gina couldn't handle it and started to walk away from him. 

 

"Where are you going?" He yelled out. 

"Back to the dorm!" She yelled back at him. 

 

For the first time, Gina wasn't being the person everyone saw her as. She knew that about herself too. Ever since Wonwoo came into her life, she saw herself changing little by little, being with him often.