What Deal?

If You Knew

Jisoo had finally come back to their dorm, and Wonwoo, being so nosy about his day with Gina, came out of his room.

"Hyung! How was your day with her?" He asked so curiously. 
"It was.. Confusing." 
"Why?"
"Because you know how Gina is, she doesn't like to talk about herself. So she gets into your mind somehow."
"You're lying." Wonwoo told him straight up.
"You're right, I am." 
"What really happened."

Jisoo gave out a long sigh.

"I guess you can say I figured her out." 
"No way." Wonwoo didn't believe him and thought of it as a joke.

Though Wonwoo kept laughing, the more Jisoo knew he didn't take him seriously, the more he just laughed with him.

"You really got me there." Wonwoo told him and gave a light punch on his arm. 
"Yeah I did. Well I should get to bed." Jisoo said and walked into his room. 
"Alright I'm just going to text Gina." Wonwoo said and plopped himself on the couch.

*****

Gina and Wonwoo decided to meet up with each other again, this time at the park.

"So do you think you are close yet?" Gina asked him. 
"No I'm not. But can I ask why you act this way?"
"Do you really think there's an alibi to this attitude?"
"I feel like there is but you're telling me you don't." 
"Wonwoo, please this is just getting ridiculous. Obviously you can't figure me out." 
"No Gina, I am not going to give up on you." 
"Aw, you're making this sound like a cheesy Korean drama." 
"I'm serious, Gina. I'm not going to quit. I want to know who Choi Gina is." 
"You know what. Maybe you will today if the only thing you don't do is sit around here and keep interrogating me with all these questions. Let's go do something fun!"
"Ok, what do you want to do?" 
"I'm up for anything." 
"Do you want to go to the fair? " Wonwoo asked her. 
"Yeah that's cool."
"Alright let's go then." Wonwoo said and they were both walking to the fair.

******

They both entered the carnival and the first thing that caught Gina's attention was the ferris wheel.

"Wow so that's what a ferris wheel looks like." She said out loud. 
"You've never been on one?" 
"Nope, only seen it." 
"Let's go then!" Wonwoo said and he pulled her to the ferris wheel.

They got in and as they were going up, Gina was paying attention to the view.

"I'm surprised you're not scared since this is your first time."
"You just want me to hold onto you." She . 
"That's entirely true." 
"Well its not going to happen." She said and smirked at him. 
"But you're so cute I just want you next to me." 
"Shut up." She told him but blushed a little bit while looking out.

After they came off, they saw the seventeen crew walking around and Gina went straight for Jisoo, who she hugged from behind.

"Best friend!" 
"Woah, I didn't expect you to be here." He said and turned around to hug her properly. 
"I missed you."

Jisoo just laughed through that.

"I missed you too."

Wonwoo couldn't help it but think that there was something going on between them.

"So, are you guys going out?" He blurted out.

Gina walked a few steps away from him.

"No, he's just my best friend. Why are you asking?"
"Nothing, it just looks like you guys are a couple." 
"Gina, I thought you didn't want to go to the fair." Mingyu asked her out of nowhere. 
"What are you talking about? I'm up for anything." 
"I asked you like a few days ago, and you just walked to your car." 
"Nah, I don't think you did."
"I did!" Mingyu was getting frustrated with her.
"Why so frustrated?" She some more. 
"Gina, don't do that to him." Jisoo told her. 
"Fine, I'm sorry, Mingyu. I would have gone with you, but to be honest I wasn't interested." 
"Wow, you're actually apologizing? Surprising." Seokmin said out of nowhere.
"Well Gina, do you want to go sightseeing after this and see the sunset?" Wonwoo asked.
"I never went sightseeing but it sounds cool."
"You should! Its great seeing all of Seoul." Jisoo told her.
"Really? I guess I've never seen all of Seoul before. Maybe we should go now."
"Alright let's go then!" Wonwoo said excitedly.
"Can we come?!" Mingyu yelled but they were already exiting.

Wonwoo grabbed her hand and they were exiting the fair and walking through the streets of Seoul. Two guys were walking down with cigarettes and black sweaters and bumped into Gina. They looked at her and smirked but Wonwoo came up to her and held her close.

"Look, its the child of a bunch of fraud parents." 
"Leave me alone. I have nothing to do with the deal between you guys." 
"Come on, we don't bite unless someone messes with us. Like your parents did." One of them said and brushed the back of their hand on her cheek. 
"Let's just go Gina." Wonwoo said and pulled her through their way. 
"Your boyfriend can't protect you guys forever. You Choi family better watch yourselves." He said as they were walking off.

They finally came to the place. As they were up there, they saw all of Seoul. With the city lights and the sun setting down behind it. Wonwoo couldn't help but thought about what happened before they came there.

"Gina, who were those guys?" He asked her. 
"They're just crazy. I never met them in my life." 
"But what deal are you talking about? Whats this deal between you 'guys'?" 
"Its nothing." 
"Are you in trouble?"
"You're really making me lose my chill here with all these questions that don't concern you."
"It does concern me if you're in trouble." 
"Please stop talking like that! I don't need anyone to worry about me!" She yelled at him.

Wonwoo got surprised after that. The girl who was chill and cool, lost it for the first time he's known her.

"I got to go. Please, don't follow me." She said and left quickly.

Wonwoo didn't listen to her and followed her behind.

"Gina, stop walking. What if those guys are waiting for you to come back that way?"
"Then let them come after me because I honestly don't care right now." 
"Slow down! Why is it such a threat to you when someone wants to know you personally."
"Its not a threat. Stop following me."

Wonwoo grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. Gina just squirmed out and kept walking faster. He decided to keep following her and not try to lose her.

...