I'm Fine

If You Knew

When they got inside, they saw some of the seventeen members on the couch, watching TV or on their phones. They were surprised to see Gina with him.

"Woah, what is she doing here?" Seokmin disapproved right away. 
"I can be here if I want to." 
"No, get out." He told her. 
"Aww why would you want me to get out? I thought you liked me?" She told him.

He just stopped talking and just went back to place where he was sitting.

"Hey guys, she's going to stay with us for a few days."
"That's great, maybe we could even actually be more than friends now." Seokmin said sarcastically. 
"Sorry, I'm taken." She said sarcastically back.

Wonwoo gave a little smile when he heard that, even though she didn't mean it.

"Gina." Jisoo said surprisingly as he came out the room. 
"Oh best friend. Hi!" She said and hugged him. 
"Hey, what are you doing here?" 
"Just staying here for a few days." After that she mouthed "not now".

He got her hint and went along with her.

"That's great. I bet we could even get to know each other more." 
"Well, I'm so tired. I really want to pass out right now." 
"You can sleep in my bed Gina. But you can't wear those clothes. I'll give you a t-shirt and basketball shorts." Wonwoo replied to her. 
"That's cool with me. I'll just wait out here." She said standing beside Jisoo.
"Alright I'll be right back." Wonwoo said and went into his bedroom.

Jisoo pulled Gina into his bedroom, where they both saw Mingyu and Jihoon sleeping.

"Now what happened?!" Jisoo asked her right away. 
"Do you not see them sleeping?" She asked. 
"They're heavy sleepers, especially Jihoon." 
"I can't talk about it now, just- can we wait until there's a right time." 
"But I'm worried now. What happened to your house? Why can't you stay there, not that its a big deal having you here, but what's up?"
"Please not right now, Jisoo." 
"Is it that deal?" 
"Jisoo, just please. We can talk about it in the morning, just not right now." 
"Gina?" Wonwoo said as he stepped in, holding a big t shirt and a pair of basketball shorts for her. 
"Hey Wonwoo. I was just talking to him about how its great of you to let me stay here. Anyways, I'll grab that and change in the bathroom." Gina said and walked out to go to the bathroom.

Wonwoo felt suspicious about Jisoo and Gina. He felt like Jisoo knew something he didn't.

"So you and Gina are pretty close now after one hang out?" He asked Jisoo. 
"Yeah we are. She's a really cool person to talk to."
"She really is to be honest. But it takes her awhile to open up. I wonder, did they she ever open up to you?"

He knew that Wonwoo was trying to interrogate him.

"Not really. Well anyways, I'm gonna sleep, and you should really check up on Gina. Goodnight." He said as he pushed him out.

Gina finally came out of the bathroom and she was dressed in the clothes that Wonwoo gave her. She was holding the clothes that she wore and stuffed it in her backpack.

"Thanks again, Wonwoo. I really had no one to do this for me." 
"Anything for you." 
"I really want to sleep, so..." 
"Yeah, actually I share the room with Hansol, Seokmin, and Jun, so don't freak out if you see them walk in." 
"Yeah, I'm going to sleep on the couch because I can't stand Seokmin." 
"No its ok, I'll sleep on the couch. Just don't mind him." 
"You know, you love birds could actually just share the bed. If Seungkwan and Chan can sleep on the same bed, it can work for both of you." Seokmin mentioned.

They both looked at each other awkwardly.

"I guess that's fine." Gina mentioned.
"Well I guess I'm going to sleep too, goodnight guys." Wonwoo said and walked in with Gina.

They both sat on frame of the bed right next to each other.

"Crazy day today." Wonwoo said trying to break the awkward tension.
"Yup. Hopefully it doesn't happen again."

They both stayed silent since it was really awkward for them. Gina just decided to lay on his shoulder and she fell asleep right away. Wonwoo adjusted her so that her head could lay on the pillow instead. He laid down right next to her but he made sure that he wasn't in her way. That's when Gina cuddled with him like he was a stuffed animal, and he got startled. He wanted to break out of it, but at the same time he didn't want to wake her up; well that was one part of the reason. He left her be, and fell asleep quickly with her.

******

Gina woke up to her arms around Wonwoo. She got confused for a little bit, but then looked at the time; it was 5 am. So she carefully got out of bed, trying to not wake him up, and quietly walked out of the room. She saw Jisoo waiting for her on the couch.

"Let's go." She whispered quietly to him.
"Its cold." He said and wrapped the blanket around her. 
"Thanks."

They both exited the dorm and saw that it was still dark outside, but it was turning into dawn soon. They went into the coffee shop that was across from their dorm, since it was open early in the morning. 

Jisoo ordered a hot caramel macchiato for her, and he got a hot chocolate for himself. They both sat down, and Gina was blowing on the tip of her drink for it to cool down.

"So, what happened?" Jisoo asked her. 
"You were right. It was the deal between my parents and those guys. Somehow my parents managed to screw up somehow and they came over to my house and starting shooting everywhere." 
"Gina, I told you that you weren't safe to begin with." 
"Jisoo, I handled it well." 
"You don't have to pretend to be different in front of me."

Gina shifted her eyes down but Jisoo lifted her chin up so her eyes could meet his.

"Stop doing that." She said so frustrated. 
"Doing what?" He chuckled after. 
"The way you look into peoples eyes, that just make them melt." 
"Nice to know how you honestly feel about me. But how do you really feel about what just happened?" 
"You really just like going back to topics." 
"I'm just, worried."
"Fine, I'm traumatized about it ok. I'm just so shocked about what happened." Her arms started to tremble as she was talking about it.
"That's all I needed to know." He said and smiled at her.

She sighed in relief.

"You're like a therapist." She teased. 
"Well I'm better than a therapist because I will be by your side whenever you want."

Gina felt a little relieved about him saying that. She felt that with him, he could get her to tell him anything. 

"We should get back, before your friends start waking up and realizing we're gone." Gina mentioned. 
"Yup. Let's go." He said.

As they got up, the blanket that she had wrapped around her was about to slip off but Jisoo caught it and wrapped it back around her. They exited out of the coffee shop to go back to their dorms.

...

A/N: I just wanted to say that I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far >_< Love you all! <3