Long time no see

Save Me

Long time no see

Okay first I wanted to say I am so so very sorry about basically disappearing for a few months. While I’m not going to go too much into why I haven’t been present on AFF or on my blog, I will say I am now back, and am feeling much better.

 I know the biggest thing most of my readers what to know about is what I’m going to do with Save Me. Well I’ve sadly lost a lot of interest in the story due to multiple reasons. The main reason I’ll say is because I have a very hard time sticking with one idea and I’ve felt that I’ve just fallen out of love with writing fanfiction. I prefer writing my own complete stories at this point and I hope you can all understand where I’m coming from. One day I really want to be labeled as a professional writer of some sort, and I sadly can’t do that if I don’t start focusing on my original works.

But, I do honestly care about every single one of my reader’s opinions and feelings. So I have come up with two options for Save Me. I can either, A: Finish the story with one last long chapter, written in the fanfiction format; or I can either B: Have you all follow the editing process of changing it into an original piece which means, chapter updates but the whole thing will be free as you will just be going through the process of altering a piece of work. I rarely edit my work which is a major problem that I plan on fixing. I’ll leave it up to you all to vote down in the comments. 

*P.S In case of a few of you got confused, only I would be editing the story, and the editing process would be to change it from a fanfic into a traditioanl piece of fiction. You the fans would not be editing*

I also want to know what you want from me as a creator. While I want to start writing only original pieces I still would love for you all to follow my journey. I have a billion ideas of what I’d personally like to do, but what types of things would you all be interested in. This also leads me into my next topic, which would be a full transition to my website. When I do this, I would like to know what is the easiest way for me to communicate with you all. I thought of maybe using the blog function on AFF to communicate with you all, but I could also use twitter, Instagram or a number of different social media types to stay in touch and alert you all on updates.

I hope you guys will follow my journey and continue to support me. I truly love you all, and hope to continue communicating with you.