Message to My Readers and Subscribers

Save Me

Okay first I just want to start by saying hello everyone, long time no see depending on which story this post is going on, and it will be a few so if you see this pop up on other stories of mine you’ll know why in a second. As many of you know I would really like to turn my blog and my writing/art into a job. So I have already had the mindset of taking a few of my stories here and editing them so that I can publish them into ebooks.  I completely understand that not all of my stories can be done this way, for example I Didn’t Mean Too is to much like real life that it is not publishable. Stories like I Need you, Save Me, and Just Breathe or Heart Strings however are all publishable with some altering.

I know you all have already read these stories so I know you might be thinking what is the point in buying something I already read? Well once they are altered while they will follow the same story lines, things will be different. Some characters who died might come back, some that live might day. It’ll be more in depth and I’ll actually be trying to edit them for grammar this time as best as I can.

The story that is publish will probably be sold for no more than five dollars U.S.A  Cost (it’ll probably be like 3 or 2).  I’ll be trying to publish them on Barnes and Nobles Nook Book Platform, Amazon Kindle and Apples Ibook.

Now I have two questions for you all. Will you be willing to actually buy a piece of my work and if so which one do you want to see get published first. (The names in the books will change fyi but I will stick to using male characters for the main couple romance aspect)

1.I Need You, The Taekook story about Runaway Jungkook and Runaway Taehyung

2.Just Breathe, The Markson story about Delinquent Mark and Ghost Jackson (The first step may or may not be included depending on what happens during editing)

3.Save Me, The Taekook story about Cop Jungkook and Underage e Taehyung

4.Heartstrings, The angst filled Markson story about pining Mark and clueless Jackson  

Leave your comments down below and let me know what you guys think and which story you want to read when published <3333