Chapter Three: The New Inmate

Save Me

Chapter Three

            “Okay so the doctor is just in there.” The nurse said, pointing to a room down the hall. Jungkook really didn’t want to go inside but the kid was a minor after all. In fact Jungkook never asked how old the boy was.

            “God does he have to been in here for this? I thought there was the whole patient confidentiality thing?” Taehyung said, puffing out his cheeks.

            “Well there is but he needs to know because you technically don’t have any rights because you are under his care as an officer. Now Mr. Jeon, Taehyung’s all clear, the boy’s clean. I asked to do so internal tests but he said no. Do you want me to do those to see if the boy was attacked or anything? That usually happens to people in his situation.”

            Jungkook knew kits were pretty standard but the way Taehyung was looking at him, almost pleading for no, Jungkook waved off the doctor.

            “No this will be all thank you, we’re very tired and I need to get him settled in. Taehyung let’s go.” Jungkook said, pulling out a pair of hand cuffs. He could never be too safe, especially knowing that Jimin was going to be there.

            “Seriously, can you at least wait until we get to the car?” Taehyung whined but Jungkook grabbed the boy anyway and cuffed him.

            “What embarrassed?” Jungkook said, pushing the boy forward. “Walk!” Jungkook wasn’t supposed to be nice to the kid, he was just giving him a place to sleep for a few days, nothing more nothing less. If anything living with Jungkook would be worse than being at a juvenile hall because he was worse than the security there.

            After Jungkook got Taehyung situated in the car he started on his way to his town house. The ride was silent, being so early in the morning now, the sun not even rising. Few cars were on the road so it was a nice, calming drive.

            “Um kid, I need to talk to you about the rules you’re going to be living by. I’ll cover most of them at home but for now I need to go over the immediate ones.”

            “Okay lay it on me, Bucko.” Taehyung said, turning to look at Jungkook.

            “First off all stop calling me that, it’s disrespectful. Call me Sir. Next, if I have guests over, don’t say anything to them. Also there are the basics like don’t take anything, don’t touch anything and never go inside my personal bedroom.” Jungkook said.

            “Am I allowed to breathe?” Taehyung snapped?

            “And no back talking!” Jungkook said focusing back on the road. This would work…it had to work

~Save Me~

            This wasn’t going to work! Jungkook had just stepped inside the place when Taehyung became a nescience. After removing Taehyung’s handcuffs, Jungkook had tried to force the boy into his bedroom but Jimin was already waiting in the living room, where he had to pass in order to get to Taehyung’s room.

            “Jungkookie! Finally you made it, I was getting worried.” Jimin was dressed in only a pair of sweat pants that hung low on his hips, exposing the skin that Jungkook was so fond of and the boy was also shirtless. In these summer months his air conditioning system sometimes wasn’t strong enough so they walked around half most of the time, which was fine but not anymore since they had a guest.

            “Jungkookie?” Taehyung said laughing before eying Jimin, even going so far as to his lips before saying, “Well you’re gorgeous, what are you doing with a stiff like Jungkookie?” Taehyung asked, adding a childish tone at Jungkook’s nickname that he hated by the way.

            “Jungkook…is this the kid?” Jimin asked, ignoring Taehyung’s words but Jungkook could see the subtle blush under Jimin’s skin.

            “Yes…Jimin met Taehyung, the new inmate of this house. First things first,” Jungkook said slapping Taehyung upside his head. “You broke two rules, taking to my guests and not calling me sir. That means you don’t get fed tonight. Follow me, you are to shower and head straight to bed.”

            “No food, isn’t that against the law, even for prisons?” Taehyung asked, as his stomach grumbled loudly. Taehyung was pretty thin, the boy probably lived on the streets so that would explain the malnutrition. Anyone else might have given the boy some food but he looked like he could starve just another day.

            “I make the law in this house now follow me inmate. Jimin stay here please,” Jungkook said to his friend before leading Taehyung down the hall. He pointed out how to use the shower and what not and ended up taking his own things, such as his tooth brush and stuff with him as he closed the door with Taehyung inside, not putting it past the boy to do something stupid, like rub the tooth brush all over the toilet or something equally childish and disgusting. Jungkook’s had also removed anything sharp from inside the bathroom so that the boy didn’t have any weapons.

            Once he closed the door, he put a large chair on the outside of it to make sure Taehyung wouldn’t try to escape as he looked for something for the boy to wear. Finding old clothes he quickly chucked them into the bathroom and then made his way to the tool box to unscrew the doorknob from the door so that Taehyung couldn’t lock himself inside.

            “Isn’t that a bit of an over kill?” Jimin asked, watching as Jungkook ran all over the house removing this and that, hiding things away from site. Jungkook had even thrown a shirt at Jimin saying, “Put this on, I don’t like the way he was staring at you.”

            “Jungkook please he’s a child,”

            “He’s a e child who was looking at you wrong, dress yourself please Jimin and go wait in the bedroom. I’ll be there soon.”

            Grumbling to himself Jimin pulled the shirt over his head and walked to the bedroom. Jungkook was grateful for that much. Taehyung took his time showering but eventually finished, thankfully because Jungkook’s head was spinning and he was exhausted.

            While he was waiting for the boy Jungkook had flipped the knob on the guest bedroom door so that it now locked only from the outside. Taehyung would be kept locked up in here like any other cell, just with a nicer bed.

            The guest bedroom was bare, but Jungkook had made sure to remove anything harmful, even going so far as to take the pillow case from the pillow on the bed because that could be used as a weapon.

            Once Taehyung came from the shower he staggered as he followed Jungkook to his new room, probably just as tired, if not more tired than Jungkook. Jungkook pushed the boy inside the room and barked out the single word, “Sleep.”

            “Aw what no bedtime story, maybe that cute friend of yours could come over here instead. I’m sure I could show him something fun.” Taehyung said, smiling his grin wide. Slamming the door shut and locking it Jungkook yelled, “Sleep!” Before heading to his own room, for much needed rest.