4/ Jealous too

In Love With a Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were laughing at DaeSung oppa's joke and JiYoung oppa was beside me, resting his arm around me, our backs leaning onto the mirrors. We were in the dance practice room; JiYoung oppa, YoungBae oppa, Tabi Oppa, and Daesung oppa. And me. SeungRi wasn't around, he was called to YG for something.

"You're ridiculous, oppa" I laughed. "You should be a comedian. Or do more variety"

"Why, thank you Sunnie" DaeSung grinned at me, and comically bowed. 

YoungBae was teaching Tabi oppa the choreography for their songs in the middle of the practice room. While Daesung, Jiyoung and I was at the side watching them. The dancers weren't there, so it was okay for me to hang out with them in here.

"Alright, you got it," YoungBae announced. "well, most of it."

I giggled, at them. And TOP turned to look at me.

"You think it's funny, Sunnie?" TOP turned and walked towards me, "do you?" he said, acting menacingly.

"Kyaa!" I squealed, laughing, hiding my face in JiYoung's shoulder. "Oppa, save me!"

"The leader won't help you, Sunnie~" Tabi said, reaching me. He knealt down on his knees, I peeked my eyes to look at him and I saw him reaching for my face. I squealed again.

"Tabi oppa! Nooo- mphh!" 

"Squish. Squish. Boing. Boing"  He cooed in a childish voice as he pinched both of my cheeks and squished them repeatively.The other boys laughed and shook their heads. 

I laughed through the slight pain. "woppa, stwwoppp~"

"Hyung! what are you doing to Sunnie?" I heard my boyfriend's voice, loud echoing through the room.

Tabi let go of my cheeks as I turned to SeungRi grinning. "Hai Hyunie~"

He glared as he saw me around JiYoung's arms. He stomped towards us and pulled me away from him.

The older boys "ohhh~" at him. Teasing his sudden masculinity...and jealousy.

"Yo, makne. Be careful," YoungBae warned, "you're hurting her."

SeungRi looked at me, I was wincing in pain. He glanced down at my arm where he held me and let go. "Oh! Sorry jagiya! Didn't mean to," he apologized.

I giggled, "It's alright". I was enjoying his jealousy because he rarely showed it like that. I wondered what happened when he was meeting YG. Did he get scolded again?

Suddenly, I felt arms around me, and I looked it was JiYoung oppa. "Maknae, you couldn't be jealous...are you?" the leader teased.

Laugher and more teasing came when we saw SeungRi glared and pouted.\

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter