7/ Closed doors

In Love With a Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I stepped up the last step of the stairs, he lead me to the left to his room.

 

 

 

 "Come in" he opend the door letting it swing open.

"I don't think this is alright, Hyunnie." I protested as we were standing in front of his room.

"Sunnie, what are you scared of? My parents are downstairs and they know you're here," he stated, leaning on the door frame.

"Exactly."

He turned to me, giving me a confused face. Then he broke into laughter, before pulling me in and closed the door behind us. I yelped as he threw me on his bed.

"Hyunnie what-!"

He towered over me, looking down on me. A teasing smirk playing on his lips, eyes twinking. "You were thinking something weird right, Sunnie?"

"N-No!" I blushed in a deeper shade

He laughed. "Your face tells me otherwise, Sunnie." He grinned, his tongue poking in between his teeth. He stared into my eyes, as he leaned in closer. I closed my eye shut.

"OUCH! HYUNNIE!", I pushed him away. I stood up from the bed, glaring at him as I pinched my nose. ", you bit my nose!"

He shamelessly grinned and winked at me from the bed. "I love you too"

 

 

He held the door knob in his hand, I heard him inhale deeply before turning to me. there was hesitance in his eyes. "Before we go in, I just need to warn you that I'm sorry and please don't be scared."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter