10/ Our beginning, Our end, and Our Future

In Love With a Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Seung Hyun!" the 7 year old me whined to the boy who who goes to the same school as me, "Give me back my bow hair tie!"

"No!" the 8 year old boy, poked his tongue at me and stuffed the hair tie in this pocket.

I tackled him to the mat, "gimme!"

we sparred, I flipped him and sat on him. "gimme."

"Ouch!" he laughed. "okay, okay!"

he took out the hair tie and dangled it in front of me and I gleefully took it.

"can you get off me now, Sunnie?"

"huh?" I looked down and he gave me a playful glare. "EKK!" I yelped as he pushed me off him.

"That hurt!"

"I know right?" he laughed and ran away. I chased him, giggling, around the dojo.

 

"seriously?" the 14 year old me asked, blushing madly and dumbfounded, on the playground bench, holding hands.

"yeah," he nodded, blushing. "I'm serious. I like you."

I let out a happy giggle. I looked at him, "I like you too, Hyunnie."

He looked surprised but happy and squeezed my hand. "So do you want to go out with me?"

At this, I frowned.

He saw and panicked, "you don't want to?"

"It's not that...what about your training? will the company be okay with you having a girlfriend? and you said you wouldn't be able to see me for a long while too..." I said. 

Now he looked sad and guilty, and turned to look at the ground. "I'm sorry...maybe we shouldn't, right? It won't be fair for you."

"It won't be...but I can wait for you when you come and visit," I smiled, squeezing his hand.

"Really?" he asked, turned to look at me, hopeful.

"Yeah," I giggled. "Besides, Jiyoung oppa will look out for you for me."

"But, he doesn't like me," he pouted.

"It'll be alright. He's bound to like you...he can't escape my boyfriend's charm."

"I doubt it...wait, what? I'm your boyfriend? I thought..."

I blushed and chuckled, facing away. "I changed my mind. I'll claim you before anyone else take you away from me."

I heard him laugh. "That's why I asked you first, Sunnie."

I faced him again, his eyes were smiling with him. he looked happy. "I'll be good."

"Me too," he grinned.

"You better, or JiYoung oppa might hunt you down." I playfully threatened him.

He gulped and nervously laughed, rubbing his neck.


 (AN: wild Tabi detected! hehe)

 

I was reading a book for a class on the sofa of my apartment.

"What the hell is this, Sunnie?!"

"What?" I jumped in my seat, surprised at his tone. "What's wrong?" He stood in front of me, holding my phone in his hands. He was angry.

"Who is this guy?!" he hissed, shoving my phone into my hands."What the hell have you been doing while I was gone?!"

Confused, I looked at my phone and a chat conversation was opened, and there was a picture of me and a guy friend smiling up the camera, our arms around each others shoulders. It was the first time he texted me. And him calling me sweet pet names made it look worse than it already was.

"Hyunnie, it's not like what you think," I told him, "he's a friend from university and --"

"so that's it huh? going behind my back with a guy you met at school?" he fumed. "No wonder you haven't been texting me or calling me as much!"

My heart s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter