3/ Jealous

In Love With a Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remember years before, after we broke up. The media exploded with SeungRi and his scandal. When I heard, I cried my eyes out. I knew he wasn't mine anymore, but it still hurt. He was mine once...and I got jealous when other girls touch him.

 

"I can't handle it, Hyunie!" I fumed. Frustrated over the stupid jealousy that raged in me. I bit the pillow in my hands, best controlling myself from hitting him with it.

"It's was nothing, I promise" he told me the nth time that day, trying to calm me down. He held me by the arms, as we were sitting on the sofa. "It's just work, Sunnie."

"...I know that. but," my voice broke, losing my blinded to ashamed frustration. Eyes tearing. "I'm so jealous..."

He had the nerve to laugh at me, "Oh, my sweetheart." He leaned closer to hug me, but I hit him with the pillow in irritation. He laughed and forced the hug in.

I squirmed, still bitter from my jealousy, but he held me tighter. pulling me closer, onto his lap, his annoying grinning face close to mine.

I reached up and pinched, pulled and squished on his cheeks as to my heart's content. It's frustrating how cheeky he is sometimes!

"Ow ow owww!" he moaned in pain. I let go of his face, rubbing the pain I inflicted away. His cheeks were red.

"...sorry" I started, "I know dancing with female dancers are part of your job, and all..."

"Hmph," he stretched his jaw, he was still holding me by the waist, on his lap.

"But I get jealous whenever I see them touching you," I admitted, biting my lower lip. I pinched his cheeks again, but gently this time.

Suddenly he quickly kissed me on the lip,  surprising me

"Urgh" pushing him away, a laugh escaping unwillingly.

He grinned, claiming his triumph. "You're complaining about other girls touching me, while here I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter