2/ Desire me

In Love With a Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo, Sunnie~" I heard his all too familiar voice call me.

I snapped away from my thoughts, to find him already sitting in front of me, smilling wide. His recently dyed light brown hair poking from under his cap, almost too much for me to handle. SeungRi looked good. Really good...just like in the media. Better than before.

"Hey..." I said, feeling embarrassed.

"How've you been?" he asked me, studying me.

"Um...good... I enrolled at the university near here about a year ago." I said, "...How are you?"

"I'm good. the tour and promotions have been keeping me busy, but it's fun," he told me, smiling.

"I know...I've seen the news. Congrats," I smiled at him, "I hope you're taking care of your health...oh! do you want something to drink?"

"Sure, what's good here? "

"Umm, I'll go get it for you,"

"Oh, no I'll get it-" before he could stand up and reject. I already stood up and went to the counter to order. I wanted to get away for a bit to clear my head. 'Dear sweet mother~' I sighed. he looked too good to handle...and I'm here looking...I sighed again.

When I returned to our table with the drinks in my hands, I saw him opening my book that I left on the table. I sat down and gave him his drink. He closed the book and took the drink.

"Hot chocolate?" he smiled, rising an eyebrow.

"Um, i didn't know what to get you..." I squirmed in my seat. "do you want my tea instead? or should I go back and get you coffee," i offered.

He chuckled, "no, hot chocolate is fine." He handed me back my book as he looked at my face, "what is it about?" he smiled, referring to the book. He looked at me as he drank the beverage. I smiled, a tug in my chest, remembering.

 

I was curled up on my side facing the wall, finally reading a long-ago-purchaced book, on my bed near the window. It was a perfect sleeping weather ouside, cool and raining, but the story that was developing in book in my hands was too fascinating to even blink. A 16 year old girl, hidden her female identity, to live her life as a 12 year old boy, to become a master of Dragons, where it is forbidden for females to obtain title for.

I was just about to see a scene of the girl getting attacked my her Emporer behind my eyes, when I felt the bed shift. A very welcomed warmth wrapping his arms around me. His head rested, nestled in the nook of my neck. I shivered when he gave my shoulder a lingering kiss.

"How far have you gotten? Did the Dragon lady told the Emporer the truth yet?" he asked, cuddling me.

Chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter