9/ Eating with the Lee's

In Love With a Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eonni, what do you like about oppa anyway?" Seungri's little sister asked, scrunching her face in mock disgust. “He’s a ert."

Seungri hissed at his sister, glaring from across the dining table. I laughed, almost choking on my food.

“Hanna, please refrain from teasing your brother in front of his girlfriend,” Seungri’s dad warned, but continuing eating.

“Appa, you’re not going to deny it?” Seungri asked, offended.

“Why would he deny something true?” Hanna, spoke up smirking. My boyfriend glared at her again. Hanna, mockingly poked her tongue out at him. ‘Ohh, I like her’I thought to myself. She turned to me. “So, why do you like him?”

I smiled, “I’ve known him since primary school, and he’s always been sweet to me. Even though he can be ridiculous.”

“and nosy right?” Hanna added.

“don’t forget whinny.” His mom added.

“Omma!” Seungri whined, proving his mom’s statement, making everyone laugh.

“And very hardworking,” I stated, through a grin. Looking at him I said, “He’s nice.”

Seungri smiled, happy that I defended him.

“But yes, he’s nosy, whinny and a ert.” I added, popping a piece of meat into my mouth. This caused him to frown, and this time glaring at me.

"Ya!"

I gave him a 'what?' shrug.

Laughing, his dad stated, “So you don’t mind it, huh?”

I looked at Seungri’s dad and answered, “I accept all of him.”

“Dear…that’s good enough for a wedding vow,” Seungri’s mom stated, giggling. “Seung Hyun, don’t lose.”

“Huh?” Seungri looked at his mom, confused. While my face turned a shade of red bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter