5/ Pictures

In Love With a Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is that good?"

"because I wouldn't want to steal someone's girlfriend"

"huh. still ever the flirt," I rolled my eyes at him but my insides were going wild. "And what about you? Won't your girlfriend be mad?"

"I wouldn't worry about that," SeungRi smirked.

"Why? Don't tell me you have-"

"I'm free... to be taken away by anyone" he grinned. "I prefer to be taken by you though". He turned to give me a kissy face, making kissy noise.

"oh my god! Ewww!" I laughed. "disgusting!"

He laughed. "that's better...loosen up, Sunnie"

"hm..." I beamed at him. "weirdo"

"You know it," he winked.

I shook my head.

We remained quiet for a while and listened to the sound of the radio. I glanced at him from time to time, and thought how much he's matured. He looked so different, but still the same. I sighed inwardly.

"What?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Why are you sighing?"

"Oh, um. nothing..."

I looked at the interior of his car. It was clean, and it smelled nice. Then I saw pictures on his dashboard...is that what's it called? where the numbers and meters are for speed and info, near the wheel...oh lord, nevermind. But I saw pictures.

Curious, "whose pictures are those?" I asked.

"Hm?" he looked at me and followed my direction of sight. "oh," he smiled and removed them one by one and generously handed it over to you, eyes darting back to the road. "friends and family"

I took them from him and studied the pictures, smiling at the faces that appeared on them. I saw him with his parents and sister. I saw him with the Big Bang members..and I saw him with people, probably friends, I don't know. It was sweet of him to do that, i thought as I traced the lines of the photographs.

 

"Eww, that one's ugly" he cringed at the pictures we took together. "Why'd you printed out that one?"

We were on my bedroom floor, sitting crossed legged. surrounded by photographs.

I laughed, "But I like it!" I looked through the photographs. Pictures we took so far, since we started dating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter