Trace 9

Shadow, The.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Past midnight. ‘Troublemaker~’ Hyuna picked up her phone ‘Hyuna. Now’ said that desperate but firm voice. She stared outside her window, and saw someone looking straight at her. ‘Okay’ she said. With that, she took one last look around the emptied room and drag her luggage along with her. ‘Miss Hyuna, allow me help you with the luggage please’ a butler in black suit asked respectfully. She merely nodded with another butler opening the door of the limousine for her. She took one last look at the dorm of Cube High, and entered the limousine. ‘Goodbye and sorry’ she whispered.

Everyone was silently having breakfast while Hayoung refused to exit her room. HyunSeung suddenly entered the dining area frantically asking ‘anyone saw Hyuna?’ Everyone shook her head. ‘Did something happen?’ Doojoon asked worriedly. It was the first time they saw this side of HyunSeung. ‘She’s gone. I’ve searched everywhere but I still can’t find her’ he replied. ‘Dongwoon, can you track her location? With your IT skills I’m sure you can find her. Please’ HyunSeung seemingly begged Dongwoon. Dongwoon shot HyunSeung a look of despise and just walked away. ‘Dongwoon oppa! Help him please’ Hayoung suddenly appeared saying. Dongwoon stared at Hayoung for a few seconds seemingly asking her if she's really alright with it and she somehow replied with a slight nod. He entered his room but came back out with his laptop, to everyone’s relief. The screen booted to life within a few second and he typed at an insanely fast speed. ‘What is her phone number’ he asked coldly. Hyunseung told him and Dongwoon continued clicking away. ‘Her current location. She is headed towards the airport.’ Everyone was shocked at the news. Without a word, Hyunseung grabbed his car key and drove straight towards the airport.

‘Miss Hyuna. We may be late for the flight. It’s time to board the plane now’ a butler told her respectfully. She looked at their desperate looks, knowing they will surely be scolded badly if she was late. She took one last look at the gate of the airport and walked towards the boarding gate. ‘Hyuna!’ the voice she was yearning for. Was she dreaming? Maybe she missed him already. She continued walking but someone suddenly grabbed her wrist from behind. Jang HyunSeung. The man she misses appeared right in front of her. ‘Where are you going? Did something happened?’ HyunSeung asked worriedly while he was still gasping for his breath. She stared at his face. His hair was a mess from the running. His eyes furrowed. He bit his lower lips. He was still the most handsome man she’s ever seen.

‘Jang HyunSeung. I’ve never once loved you anyway. Get out of my life.’ Hyuna managed to say. Her eyes were shaking behind her opaque sunglasses. With that she continued walking on. ‘Hyuna!’ Hyunseung screamed, with a butler pinning him down on the floor and the other guiding her away immediately. Tears streamed down her face uncontrollably while she quicken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter