Trace 2

Shadow, The.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every morning, Hayoung wakes up to the dawn chorus. She yawned and stretched, dragging herself out of bed lazily. Looking at the dressing table’s mirror, the memories of her dream continued in the mirror's background on awakening.

Hayoung’s POV

I dreamt of what happened on the first day of school again. Who is that male student though? I still owe him a thank you. Now since it’s the weekend, I shall go explore the school! I mentally sent a telepathy request to Bomi-unni to lend her bicycle and she ‘agreed’! Kekeke I cycled to any direction my heart led me to. After cycling about an hour I still haven’t finish visiting to all areas in the school but I grew tired already. Just then, I spotted a tiny path behind a tiny café from the corner of my eye. If one didn’t look carefully enough, one will surely miss this path. I let my curiosity take control of me and cycled towards the path, entering the tiny tunnel.

When I’ve finally reached the end of the tunnel, what I witnessed completely stole my breath away. The scenery was beyond gorgeous! A tiny but huge patch of grassland with a huge pink tree in the middle. Dews on the blades of grass sparkled in the sunlight. The cooling breeze caressed my face. I walked closer to that magnificent tree. ‘Jinja yeppo!’ I can’t contain my feels and screamed.

Dongwoon’s POV

‘What’s that noise? Who is that disturbing my sleep!’ I yawned and glanced down from the position I was in, on top part of the tree, only to see, Oh Hayoung. Is she hurt? Because she’s an angel who fell from the sky hehe. But still. How did she manage to find this place? I was the first and only person to ever discover this place. Now I can’t sleep in peace anymore. I pouted.

Every single day, Hayoung visited the garden. She sits at the bott

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter