Trace 11

Shadow, The.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Our little maknae, so what do you feel towards Dongwoon now?’ Eunji teasingly asked. ‘Unni, I’m really confused myself. What’s more it’s his birthday the day after tomorrow. What should I get for him?’ ‘Chicken feet! Circus show! Watch the circus show!’ Bomi suddenly got excited with her crazy imaginations again. ‘Yes. You will be the monkey right?’ Chorong then uses her hands to cover Bomi’s mouth preventing her from saying more crazy ideas. Just then, Namjoo thought of an idea.

‘Hayoung. I can’t believe she actually wanted to have a date with me on my birthday. Am I dreaming?’ Dongwoon muttered to himself while walking towards the amusement park, while slapping himself a few times to ensure that he is not dreaming. ‘Annyeong oppa’ Hayoung greeted him with a cheerful tone. Dongwoon felt like he was about to fly. Just as he was about to reply, Eunji also greeted ‘Hello oppa! We’re having a double date today! This is N, my boyfriend’ ‘Nice to meet you, I am N!’ Trying his best to hide his disappointment he warmly greeted back and slightly sulked at the end. The three of them laughed at his childishness and Eunji and N linked arms and entered the amusement park together. Hayoung smiled at Dongwoon for a moment before sliding her arms to link with Dongwoon’s and dragged him away too. ‘Hehehe I like double dates too’ Dongwoon smiled like an idiot staring at Hayoung.

For the whole day, Hayoung didn’t behave like Hayoung. She willingly held Dongwoon’s hands, linking their arms together and even showed some aegyo to him. ‘How I wish my birthday was everyday hehehe’ Dongwoon voiced out his thoughts. ‘You wish!’ Hayoung gave a slight knock on his head. They were constantly receiving jealous glances from other people commenting they look extremely good together. ‘My girlfriend is the prettiest right?’ Dongwoon merong in reply to them with Hayoung shyly dragging him away.

‘Who said I am your girlfriend Dongwoon-ssi’ Hayoung said when they sat inside the ferris wheel. ‘I said so~’ ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter