Trace 6

Shadow, The.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoon ‘you can make me feel such immerse pain. Why? This is a signal for me to fade from your life right? You should stay together with hyung. Goodbye’ he forces himself to fall asleep, turning and churning on his bed, only to feel the never ending pain in his heart.

Hayoung ‘Hyunseung-oppa thank you for making my life a brighter one. Sorry for misunderstanding that you actually betrayed me. It didn’t occur to me that you actually asked my best friend to help you pick my birthday gift since she knows me the best. Sorry oppa. Saranghae’ Hayoung can’t stop grinning. The amount of happiness she's feeling in her heart. She closes her eyes awaiting to go to dreamland.

Just when lesson was about to start the next day at school, Apink members were puzzled at Beast member’s chaotic situation. ‘Did he pick up his phone?’ JunHyung asked. The others all shook their heads with a visible frown on their face. Apink members wanted to ask what happened but the teacher entered the class. They all proceeded to their seats, still having a worried look plastered on their face. When the teacher finished taking attendance, DooJoon raised up his hands and asked ‘sir, what about Mr. Son? You missed him out’ ‘Ah! You all didn’t know? Mr. Son Dongwoon applied for study leave since examinations are approaching and he was granted. He didn’t tell you all?’ ‘Ah..’ ‘I see..’ ‘Phew I thought something happened’ all kind of responses appeared and Beast members finally relaxed hearing that nothing bad happened to their maknae.

For the next few days, Hayoung and Hyunseung barely interacted. Hyunseung and Hyuna were constantly hanging out together after school for the project. Hayoung can't help but feel neglected. When everyone received their results for the examinations, as expected, Dongwoon was the top student again with straight A*s. Everyone else did averagely well, except for Hayoung. Other than Dance and Music with A*, she was barely passing other subjects. 

Despsite Hayoung felt depressed and lost, Hyunseung was still joking around with Hyuna all these

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter