Trace 8

Shadow, The.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung’s POV

Why did this happen? I know the answer to this clearer than anyone else right? Hyuna is prettier than me, ier than me, sings and dances better than me. I am a complete idiot as compared to her. But, Hyunseung-oppa, you’re still my boyfriend, we didn’t break up yet. No way I'm going to let you go that easily. You’re mine.

Hayoung’s heart turned icy cold. Sadness turned into frustration. All she wanted now was to get revenge, to get Hyunseung back, only for herself. Everyday Hayoung prepared lunch boxes for Hyunseung and stuck to him the whole day, like a gum. Hyuna's flirting persisted. Every day, Hayoung was just rejected by him.

Hyunseung’s POV

Hayoung-ah. I am sincerely sorry. I really did love you, at first. You’re the one whom allowed me to see a brighter world. But now, I am sorry. I love Hyuna now. I do not want both of you to get hurt. Please stop all of these now..

Truth to be told, everyone was annoyed at how Hayoung was behaving then. Every day, every minute, it was as though she just wanted to do whatever to get Hyunseung back. She was mean to everyone, when her unnis tries to talk to her about it, they were only replied with her rude response and behavior. She rolled her eyes at them, didn’t bother replying to their questions and did whatever she wanted.

When Dongwoon accidentally crosses path with Hayoung, never once does he looked at her again. They were back to strangers. Or even, nothing. When Hayoung visits the tree, she knew he wasn’t there listening to her anymore. It actually.. felt weird. Her shadow whom was always there to protect her, isn’t there anymore.

One day, when she went to the tree again, she screams and shouts her lungs out venting her anger towards anyone. ‘THAT’S ENOUGH!’ a voice suddenly shouted at her from behind. The voice filled with immense anger. She knew exactly whose voice it was. ‘Why are you here? Go away!’ she replied him clearly showing her rude attitude.

Dongwoon walked closer to her. And closer. With a cold expression. One had no idea what was on his mind. Hayoung took a step back every time he approaches. She tried her best to maintain her calm expression and look indifferent, but her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter