Trace 5

Shadow, The.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Hyuna joined CUBE HIGH, dinner at the dorm was no longer just between Hayoung and HyunSeung, but inclusive of Hyuna. Dinner was still full of laughter, mainly due to Hyuna’s jokes directed to HyunSeung. The two of them click very well, teasing each other, fooling around together. Hayoung felt left out. Insecure. As the day passes, the feeling became more intense. Her best friend. Her boyfriend. ‘I trust them’ she tells herself.

When Hayoung left, Hyunseung secretly whispered ‘hey Hyuna, can you go out with me tomorrow? I need help with something.’ As much as Hyuna was surprised to hear this question, she immediately answered ‘Yes!’  

Standing by the side, Hayoung whom came back to get a glass of water, heard it all. ‘Did Hyunseung-oppa just.. Did I hear it wrong? Was is my imagination?’ Hayoung spun around and went back to her room. Locking herself up. Away from the world. Away from everybody else.

The next day, Hayoung secretly took a taxi and followed after Hyunseung and Hyuna. ‘What am I doing now? I am not trusting Hyunseung-oppa! This isn’t right’ Hayoung felt guilty but couldn’t help it. She witnessed Hyunseung bringing Hyuna into a jewelry shop. He picked something after much consideration and Hyuna put it on. The two of them was in their own world, giggling, earning the jealous looks of others in public. ‘They look like a perfect couple’ Hayoung forcefully smiled while saying. Her heart hurts. Unable to continue watching on, she left.

‘Tree! Why did Hyunseung-oppa did that.. I trusted him. And Hyuna.. waeyo?’ Hayoung started sniffing, with tears trickling down her face. ‘Am i am idiot!!’ Hayoung screamed in exasperation.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

It hurts when you are hurt.. ‘Hayoung-ah! You are not an idiot, don’t say that!’ Dongwoon voiced out, a slip of the tongue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter