Trace 4

Shadow, The.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoon’s POV

Why am I feeling like this? I am nothing to her at all. She is nothing to me too right? Does she even know that this nerdy guy is in the same class as her? Maybe not. We aren’t even friends. I have no rights to even feel this way. I should just fade away..

Hayoung’s POV

I’m Hyunseung-oppa’s girlfriend now. I should feel as though I’m the most blessed girl on earth. But, what is this empty feeling. I really do like Hyunseung oppa right? Truthfully, I don’t know.. And who’s the guy who has been giving me a rose for every lesson every day. Yesterday he even gave me a cough medicine! How did he know that my throat was feeling unwell.. S.. who are you?

Throughout the lessons, Hyunseung and Hayoung have been sneaking peeks at each other continuously, putting aside their doubts, enjoying the situation. Other members could only send jealousy glares or feel curled-up at their actions. Dongwoon was staring outside the window, looking at the sky the whole day.

Suddenly, a knock could be heard at the door. ‘Ah.. Elites I have something to announce today. There will be a new student joining in the class of elites from now onwards. Please welcome her in’ the teacher announced.

A petite girl with short skirt and long wavy blonde hair entered the class. Beast members were choked up by her aura of iness. ‘Hello, Hyuna here! I am a Korean but went to live at the states d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter