02

In Love With Bad Boy [EDIT AND RE-WRITE]
 
02.
taeminemily
IN LOVE WITH BAD BOY.
R oaming around the school, and cluelessly looking for her classroom "E21, where is it?” Sulli grumbled as she looked around the hall. "Ouch!" She gasped when she realized she's on the ground.

"I’m sorry." a girlish voice traveled to her ears.

"It’s fine." Sulli replied as she gets up and dusting off the dust off her skirt: "Just be more careful next time."

"Are you the new student?" the girl assumed.

"Yes, I am." Sulli raised her eyes and looked up at her. This girl had long, shiny black hair, with big eyes and a very bright smile. She reached out her hand and offered Sulli a tight handshake. 

"Welcome to Seoul High School," she welcomed. "I'm Jung Krystal, nice to meet you...new student!"

"My name is Sulli," Sulli sang with a smile. "It's nice to meet you, too."

"It looks like you're lost," Krystal examined the papers in Sulli's hand. "I can help you if you don't mind."

"I am glad you’re helping."

"Alright," cheered Krystal. "What number is your classroom?"

"It’s E21." Sulli showed her the number on the paper.

"That is my homeroom too." happiness written over Krystal's face.

"Really?"

"Let me show you." Krystal held onto one of Sulli's hand and guided her to their classroom.

A moment after:

Sulli and the girl that offered her the help were both on their way to the homeroom, they spotted a teacher taking the same path as them. The latter smiled and racing her speed towards the figure. "Mrs. Kim!" Krystal exclaimed. The teacher spun around: "Miss. Jung," she glanced at Krystal, "why are you still here?" 

"I’m running late, please forgive me this time Mrs. Kim." Krystal innocently smiled and winked at her teacher.

"Well, only this time." Mrs. Kim lifted an eyebrow. "Since this is your first time being late, Ms. Jung."

"Mrs. Kim, we have a new student in our class" Krystal announced before Mrs. Kim could turn around.

"Is it the young lady behind you?" Mrs. Kim questioned as she delivered her attention to Sulli. 

"Yes, her name is Sulli," Krystal cheered. Beside her, Sulli greeted Mrs. Kim with a respectful bow.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim." Sulli smiled at the teacher. "My name is Choi Sulli. I just moved from Suwon to Seoul." 

"Alright, ladies," Mrs. Kim nodded at Sulli. "let's go to class, we're sure running late for class."

Mrs. Kim, together with Krystal and Sulli, walked to E21, she then directed Sulli to waited by the door. Krystal and Mrs. Kim stepped inside the class first, Krystal then quickly ran towards her seat and settled down.“Alright, kids," Mrs. Kim kind of slammed her books onto the desk, getting everyone's attention "before we start the new lesson for this week. We have a new student, please give a big applause for our new student. Ms. Choi, please make your entrance to the class.”

Sulli took her steps into the class and the students applauded, welcoming her in. She stopped next to the teacher, hands behind her back, and introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Choi Sulli. I just moved from Suwon to here. Please, take care of me." Sulli smiled, making her eyes smile visible, driven a few guys to stare. 

"Ms. Choi," Mrs. Kim eyes scanning around the room. "Let’s see where you can sit."

"Alright," she announced after a moment, "you can sit next to Jiyeon over there." Mrs. Kim pointed her index finger at the female name Jiyeon, in the fourth row by the left. "Ms. Jiyeon, please raise your hand!"

Sulli smiled again at Mrs. Kim and stepped to her desk, Jiyeon lets Sulli sat inside. When Sulli thanked her quietly, the said Jiyeon just quietly nodded in return.

"Everyone, open your Math notebook." Mrs. Kim stated before turning around to begin her writing on the green board. "We’ll start the new lesson, and remember - after this lesson, we’ll have a test."  

Half through her writing, Mrs. Kim turned around to face the class, recalling something: "That's right class," she wonders, "are we missing anyone in today?”

"Yes, Mrs. Kim." a girl raised her hand up, she sat before Sulli and Jiyeon. "We're missing Lee Taemin and his group."

"Beside them!" Mrs. Kim kind of snapped.

"Beside them, then we don’t miss anyone." that girl said again.

"Good." Mrs. Kim nodded and turned around to continued writing the lesson on the board. 

Everyone paid their close attention to Mrs. Kim's words as the lesson went on for about forty-five minutes. The hallway filled with the sound of chalk drawing on the boards and teachers' lessons, but then soon Mrs. Kim's class interrupted by a guy who jumped himself through the windows, making everyone awed in surprise. Some girls were covering their mouths, others were smiling coyly. 

The guy dusted his uniform, he then flashed his signature smirk at the ladies. His eyes landed on a female figure for a second, she gave no attention to him; and she had her back facing the guy. The magnet of attention then pulled out a chair at one of the empty tables by the end of the class and invited himself down.   

"What just happened?" Sulli quietly asked as she looks at the girls in her class, confusion became visible over all her face. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would love to sign detention slips." Mrs. Kim threatened, sought to drive everyone's attention back to the lesson.

The students quickly turned around and facing the latter. But before they could get back to where they left off, the backdoor of the class slid open loudly and a guy marched in, making the ladies screamed from the top of their lungs. And as if on cue, there was a tall shadow followed behind the just-entered guy, the shadow started to get clearer by every step the owner of it took. Everyone, including Sulli, turned their heads awaited for that figure to arrived in their sights.

author's note
Hello, I will try my best to revise everything, I honestly don't know when new chapters are coming out, but as I said; I'll and will try my best.